Post your Chanel family portrait...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The more colorful parts of my collection :smile: Chanel.jpg

Mila.K, More bags, Catash and 27 others like this.
  2. Love your collection! Gorgeous Trendy! You’re lucky to find that colour!

Panzanella likes this.
  3. Hi, is this red classic from 20C?

4. Thank you.

5. Oh, your Reissue collection is desirable!

Maymyothu likes this.
  6. Your post made me reminisce on this elderly lady that used to live in my hometown- you'd never see her carry a full purse, but rather a shopping bag from Vuitton,Chanel, Hermes, whathaveyou with her wallet and other things in it. She was constantly being derided by the affluent set for being gauche, and yet she didn't care at all, cracking wise on them when they called her out on it.

Well, when she passed away, her estate divulged in her obituary that she was the (quietly kept) heiress to a steel fortune overseas, and she was worth almost $1 billion- more than all of the affluent people in town combined!!!!!! Apparently, she would buy a luxury bag and keep it to collect, not to use...she preferred to use the paper shopper as her actual purse.

When I hit the big one, I might start doing it, too! :biggrin:

7. I love the grey one! Looking for it right now.

shopmycloset_lk likes this.
  8. omg so much purple - i weep with joy :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Baikinman likes this.
  9. Thank you, it is perfect Grey. Lucky I got it prior to crazy price increases.

10. Did you find it in store? They’re all sold out now so trying to find it preloved if I can.

11. Here’s my Chanel et al. collection just bought the Trendy CC last Friday now I’m still waiting for a boy in nude Adjustments.JPG

Mila.K, smiley03, kayem_ and 6 others like this.
  12. Yes, lucky I was able to get one from the store, late 2019. Good luck hunting.

13. My humble collection. Planned to add a beige/red but now I’m turned off by the price increase.

Attached Files:

Mila.K, More bags, 20jatman11 and 6 others like this.
  14. love your trendy!!!! Congratulations :smile:

truelvoe likes this.
  15. Thank you