Post your Chanel family portrait...

My small C family I’ve been collecting in 1 year frame. This is the first time I post them altogether and most of them even haven’t been posted at all. I’m to lazy to post a purchase reveal.

I intend to make it no more than 6 so I have to let 2 of the black go to make room for a beige and a red but right now I just cannot part with any of them just yet. All are purchased new in boutique (the hunting is real!) except the blue mini is via a personal shopper and all purchases have been thoroughly thought of prior to purchase so it makes it even harder to let go. If anyone want to advice which 2 shall go, I appreciate the input.

4B27B92F-B151-4F65-89F2-45280337B1F9.jpeg

My small C family I’ve been collecting in 1 year frame. This is the first time I post them altogether and most of them even haven’t been posted at all. I’m to lazy to post a purchase reveal.

I intend to make it no more than 6 so I have to let 2 of the black go to make room for a beige and a red but right now I just cannot part with any of them just yet. All are purchased new in boutique (the hunting is real!) except the blue mini is via a personal shopper and all purchases have been thoroughly thought of prior to purchase so it makes it even harder to let go. If anyone want to advice which 2 shall go, I appreciate the input.

View attachment 4425387
Amazing black Chanel collection, love them all!

Reactions: Iana24

View attachment 4425387
Lovely collection. I would let go of
1. Quilted reissue and black mini OR
2. Black mini and WOC ( don't like how the edges lift up with use - personally does not make them a good investment)

Add a red quilted reissue and classic beige.