Post your Chanel family portrait...

My collection completed with the tweed mini! (Bottom right corner)
Ever since I have discovered coco handle I haven’t been able to stop:doh: but I am happy to say that everything on my wishlist has been checked off!
Maybe a real special boy bag or some pretty mini’s in the future? But I feel satisfied with my current collection:heart:
Gorgeous collection; love your latest tweed mini addition!

Reactions: Zixi1000
My collection completed with the tweed mini! (Bottom right corner)
Ever since I have discovered coco handle I haven’t been able to stop:doh: but I am happy to say that everything on my wishlist has been checked off!
Maybe a real special boy bag or some pretty mini’s in the future? But I feel satisfied with my current collection:heart:
@Zixi1000 Stunning collection! Tweed mini twin club :ghi5:

Reactions: Zixi1000
Likely the final family portrait. I already sent one to Ann’s fabulous finds before I took this picture to pay for my last purchase. That’s when I knew Chanel finally hit a price I could no longer get justify when I chose to part with one. But I do love my mix of bags. I’ve gone all over the place with my selections. My very first one was the black and white boy.

4D8A6286-4506-42AE-B729-2604C68F1189.jpeg 7E6A10D5-275F-4ECF-ADF6-22ED68088A51.jpeg 4C66D130-DCAC-478C-998F-A4353E1D5332.jpeg