Post your CHANEL Family Portait

Status
Not open for further replies.
phew.. i think i might have duplicated some- hope not .. so many pics
thats 10 down... 15 more...but i am wiped out from these...
i took diff angles cause I know you ladies like to see from all angles...
enjoy..
hope I did not over do it...
I still have my purses to do.... lol:heart::wtf::drool::wtf::drool::wlae:

to di0rwh0re33!! lol! all of my friends wish they were my same shoe size! they come over and squeeze their feet into my shoes and say "look! they fit". i'm a size 6, most of my friends are size 8-9!! funny!

my fave shoes are my cambons. i had to get all colors and you know what? I USE THEM ALL! as a matter of fact, i had to get repeats of the black, white and brown because i beat them up so much!

but the ones i use the most are my chanel flip flops. they came out around '04 and i got 3 pairs right away. best thing i ever did, cuase i live in them. i like them because they are an unexpected luxury. at first glance, they appear to be just flip flops, but upon further inspection, they are CHANEL.

i'll take a pic of them. I LOVE THEM. basic, simple, practical and CHANEL! (the little marks on the flip flops are from my puppies when they were teething)

oh! and i am also including a great chanel cap i got this year. i got two of them and sold one on ebay for a steal, of course it was purchased right away! the hat is cute!!!

Hmmnn... I just so happen to be a true size 6 :graucho: ! actually I have been thinking about getting a pair of the cambon ballet slippers...do you find that they fit true to size? Are they still available in stores?

yes! i have found that cambon flats are true to size. my foot measures 9 1/4 or maybe a tad over and a size 6 in the cambon is perfect for me. i have a beige pair in size 7, because they were sold out of 6 that day AND I HAD TO HAVE THEM RIGHT THEN AND THERE and they are clearly too big. I use an insert, but they are still too big. :sad:

one pair of my cambon slides (not the ballet flat) is a 6.5 and it fits me nicely too.

yes, they are still in stores but selling out very quickly because of xmas. I just ordered another pair of white and my SA is getting them from another store because the chanel boutique is sold out. 2 weeks ago she had plenty, but not now.

in chicago neimans carries cambon flats too, perhaps you can check the boutique or neimans in ur area! good luck!

p.s. U WON'T REGRET THIS PURCHASE!

OK! DUMB QUESTION, BUT I HAVE TO ASK..I know that DH is in reference to "husband" but what does the "D" stand for?

UGH! I KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE SOMETHING SOOO OBVIOUS!

here is a pair of really, sexy chanel boots. these are one fave boots. these make ur legs look long and thin. The heel is DETACHED and is really high. My DH (i'm using pf lingo here) LOVES these boots! :graucho:

Attachments

• chanel boots 001.jpg
    chanel boots 001.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 5,516
  • chanel boots 002.jpg
    chanel boots 002.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 5,083
Status
Not open for further replies.