Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

nerciako

Jul 21, 2014
hello, maybe someone has celine cabas phantom in colour light charchoal? I understood that it is new color for this model? what is the difference from colour grey and cloud? I saw colour grey and cloud in real life and grey looks like quite dark grey, and cloud is very light grey, maybe light charcoal is middle grey between grey and cloud? if someone has real photos of light charchoal color please sent! I cant decide which colour to choose. it is interesting if light charcoal is real grey or it has some other colour hints?

silver1995

Jan 21, 2016
Celine Nano Luggage in Tan Calfskin and White Textile, I couldn't say no to this combo! Topped off with an Hermes Bolduc Au Carre Twilly. The twilly has been crucial during COVID with the need to sanitize and moisturize my hands without damaging this bag. View attachment 4845415
Beautiful! I have the celine nano luggage in black drummed and it has quickly become my favorite bag! I love it so much that I'm considering purchasing another -- one for the summer/spring. I love this combo! Have you experienced any color transfer with this combo?