Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I wanted the souris color for the longest time, but then I saw this blue and I ended up going with it because I don’t have any color like it. It’s a beautiful blue that looks different under various lighting. I’m now thinking if I made the wrong decision?!?! Ahhh. I tend to be a boring person who sticks with the same colors - I have many bags in black/gray/taupe haha so hopefully this was not a mistake. F64DED38-8791-4041-BA3A-F7EC869A9AA7.jpeg

I wanted the souris color for the longest time, but then I saw this blue and I ended up going with it because I don’t have any color like it. It’s a beautiful blue that looks different under various lighting. I’m now thinking if I made the wrong decision?!?! Ahhh. I tend to be a boring person who sticks with the same colors - I have many bags in black/gray/taupe haha so hopefully this was not a mistake. View attachment 4857737
That blue is gorgeous! I think you absolutely made the right decision. Plus Souris has been around awhile so you can always get it in another bag style/size etc but this blue feels special.

Reactions: dcheung
I wanted the souris color for the longest time, but then I saw this blue and I ended up going with it because I don’t have any color like it. It’s a beautiful blue that looks different under various lighting. I’m now thinking if I made the wrong decision?!?! Ahhh. I tend to be a boring person who sticks with the same colors - I have many bags in black/gray/taupe haha so hopefully this was not a mistake. View attachment 4857737
Although personally I'd have chosen the Souris color, I don't think you made a mistake. If you really loved the Blue one and have multiple neutral- and beige-colored bags in your wardrobe, it seems like your outfits would benefit from a bag of a different color a lot more than if you went with the Souris. Even the outfit you're wearing in those pictures - that Blue color goes great with it.

My new beauty! I loved the Mini Vertical Cabas in natural/tan, but never bought it as I didn't think I would use it that much, due to the colour. Saw this in Black last week and new right away I was going to get it. Waited until it was in the store near me a few days later and bought it right away. I am sooo happy with it. it holds a lot more than expected.

Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 6.38.57 PM.png

I just bought the Triumphe Canvas Small Drawstring with the Emerald Green Trim! I LOVE it. I've always been anti-canvas, anti-monogram kinda girl. But when I saw this... I fell in love!View attachment 4866890View attachment 4866891View attachment 4866892View attachment 4866893View attachment 4866894View attachment 4866895View attachment 4866896View attachment 4866898
The mod shots are on the longest setting for the strap
Very pretty! :heart: Love how this shade of green looks against the monogram.

Love the blue way more!
Do you know the name of this blue?

Absolutely love the blue! All of my bags are neutral and I consider blue to be a colour but still neutral :smile:

I actually have this exact same bag and I just took it out a few months ago and wear it nearly every day! It's the perfect size, and the blue is muted so doesn't clash with outfits, tends to blend well. I hope you love it too!

I actually have this exact same bag and I just took it out a few months ago and wear it nearly every day! It's the perfect size, and the blue is muted so doesn't clash with outfits, tends to blend well. I hope you love it too!

I’ve grown to love the color! It’s a different blue under various lightings so that’s what makes it quite unique - definitely a color that I don’t currently own in my closet.

Absolutely love the blue! All of my bags are neutral and I consider blue to be a colour but still neutral :smile:

I love it too!! It goes with everything in my closet :smile:

Reactions: BlueCherry