Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

I've always been a Mini Luggage lover for a Tote and Nano for the crossbody but recently decided to try out the Micro! Glad I did - it's a wonderful size. :heart::heart:

All three sizes together.
I HATED the luggage for so long. Then I saw one in person and started stalking the Celine forum and now I'm a goner. I'm slowly but surely being converted into a Celine fan. Can you really wear the mini on your shoulder? I feel like all the pics I see are handheld. Congrats on your latest piece!! The micro is my favorite size.

Reactions: Spellwriter
I HATED the luggage for so long. Then I saw one in person and started stalking the Celine forum and now I'm a goner. I'm slowly but surely being converted into a Celine fan. Can you really wear the mini on your shoulder? I feel like all the pics I see are handheld. Congrats on your latest piece!! The micro is my favorite size.
Thank you! Yeah - I can put the Mini Luggage on my shoulder if I have too but not the most comfortable place for it.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19

I was this way about the trapeze - a girl I knew had one and I just didn't "get" it. I had an all soft at the time and carried that for a while before that I had the old cabas hobo, then I got a pre-loved large trapeze from consignment and I absolutely fell in love. I have a small and large trapeze now. Just got a phantom and I am waiting to see how I like it - I don't love the slouch on such a big bag, but I'm going to get an organizer and see if that helps

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Excited that I found a Kohl Nano! Such a GREAT Gray!!

My trio of neutrals!

I love love love this Mini!! The color is so neutral and goes with everything.

I've always been a Mini Luggage lover for a Tote and Nano for the crossbody but recently decided to try out the Micro! Glad I did - it's a wonderful size. :heart::heart:

All three sizes together.

My 2 Micros! :heart:

Sea & Souris
MAGJES! Your Celine collection is insane! :nuts:So many amazing, gorgeous Celine bags. I love that you have a variety of sizes and classic colours. I can look at the photos for hours. My dream to own so many Nanos. Congratulations on such a beautiful collection. :heart::smile: