Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Did they tell you what bags they're expecting?
Are you looking for a specific bag? I have a list of all the bags that are coming in ;)
It's going to hurt my wallet for sure!

Can you PM me which are coming in, because my first interest was the Dune mini, but now that I have a neutral colour I would love to know what else is coming in!
My bank account is already made ready for the incoming Celines, hehe...

Ohhh French, when did you start your little non-Bal collection?! lol
The seude combo mini is beautiful, very different from what we normally see!!

Thank you very mich my dear !! Nice to see you here hehe !! :graucho:
I've started the collection last year by buying the little envelope, I litterally had a big crush on the red shoulder envelope bag, but it was sold out already so I bought the little one, almost the same but smaller with some white :smile: Of course I live close to Printemps & Galeries Lafayette (like 5 minutes away !!) so it doesn't' help :lol: I bought the bi-cabas and the pouch at Printemps the same week !!
The luggage is a preowned one from a very reputable french reseller, but I have no idea from which season it comes from lol

What a beautiful red!!! I'm impressed. Congrats!:P

Thank you very much !! It's a preowned one and I have no idea from which collection it comes from :lol:

What a beautiful red Mini is that,,, French!!! Great score!!!!!!!Congrats!!! I am actually waiting for a Red bag and a mini from 2010 now !!! but not as pretty as yours:biggrin: I just wonder how the weight of the bag like? I really love this 2010 collection! I will wait for your mod pics :cool: Please!!!

Thank you very much dear Tokyo !! I've started a parallel collection !!:lol:
What red bag are you waiting for ? About the weight, it's heavier than an RH Bal of course (these are the lighter of all!!) but I feel more comfortable with a luggage than with a GSH Work for example. I will take mod shots soon with my Celine bags !! ;)

My latest addition :
258805-1.jpg

and here is a pic of my Céline collection, not the best pic, sorry about that :smile:

P1060103.jpg

I love them all the red is drop dead gorgeous. And RED is definitely your color :cool:

Me too I've been a Bal cheater lately:graucho:

Can you or someone please tell me if the mini is heavier than the Bal Giant Work?

Thank you very much !! It's a preowned one and I have no idea from which collection it comes from :lol:

Thank you very much dear Tokyo !! I've started a parallel collection !!:lol:
What red bag are you waiting for ? About the weight, it's heavier than an RH Bal of course (these are the lighter of all!!) but I feel more comfortable with a luggage than with a GSH Work for example. I will take mod shots soon with my Celine bags !! ;)

thank u french:biggrin: I was thinking to buy a suede mini and I was not sure how the weight differ from smooth mini.i am also feeling quite comfy with my minis than gh work ;) I can't wait for ur mod pics! I adore your parallel collection ! Oh I am waiting for a red shoulder luggage . I wanted a red Celine bag but i could not pick which one and finally decided to go for shoulder insted of a mini. I will post a pic when i got it:smile: