post your Buon Viaggios!

I am a newcomer to Toki Doki and I have suddenly become totally obsessed with getting any of these bags before they disappear forever. I got a fumo Chao Chao and just ordered online a bon Viaggo Holiday Print Vacenze tote I had to have it even in Florida, for I loved the print so much. And, if that is not bad enough, I got the last of the Transporto online at Nordstom, in the Zucca as well. Where was I when all this happened? At Coach, carrying heavy bags and collecting them. I hope some of the outlets will have some of this after the 1st of the year. Beautiful collections. !!!

Hey welcome! Yes, I had been a Coach fanatic a long time until I discovered Tokidoki last year. Now, when I try to use one of the Coach bags, they seem so heavy. I'm so used to carrying around the lightweight Tokidoki bags. :lol: I've got to get some of my Coach bags out of the storage bin for some lovin' but it's hard to when it feels like I am carrying a bag of rocks before I even fill the bag.

Get the Toki bags while you can, they've been pretty much selling out on lesportsac.com for the last several prints, so the outlets haven't been getting much the last several months.

My Foresta BV... I :heart: the print placement but haven't used it yet.. I am not really a fan of BVs.... I'm more of a Zucca and Campeggio girl.... But the placement is so cute that I can't seem to let it go..:shame:.. lol
forestabv2.jpg

forestabv.jpg

forestabvbottom.jpg

forestabvtop.jpg

forestabv3.jpg

forestabv4.jpg