• MJ Denim Large Single a.jpg
    MJ Denim Large Single a.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 464
STYLE: Little Stam Crossbody and Single
SEASON: Resort 2012
COLOR: Dark Blue Denim
Retails: $895 for Little Stam and $495 for Single
Purchased and Returned: Saks

Here is a picture of another two denim bags from the resort collection. I didn't end up keeping either one of these because I found the Large Single was a better size and price for me. The strap drop on these bags is about 21 1/2 inches and not adjustable so they were a little long for me. Also, when I removed the stuffing from the Little Stam, I thought the bag looked really flat (like two pieces of denim would be) and the shape wasn't very appealing. I have seen these bags on sale this week at some of the big department store sales. On the Saks website, the Little Stam is on sale for $626.50 but it is misidentified as the Single. I know this because they had advertised the Little Stam Crossbody for $495 and I ordered it and got the Single; I knew it was too good to be true because I have never seen a Stam of any sort at that price. I still wanted to see what the Stam looked like so I ordered the Single and figured I would get the Stam and that's what I got. Even though these were not the bags for me, I thought the styling with the dark denim, gold stitching and tan leather was very nicely done.

Attachments

• MJ Denim Little Stam and Single.jpg
    MJ Denim Little Stam and Single.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 526