post your best lamb deals!

^ I'm so picky I know what you mean! I couldn't stand a scratch or any kind of flaw on a bag that I'm buying. I'm also picky and won't buy used bags. :shame:

Don't worry about finding one, I think they are pretty easy to track down

Yeah, I just don't want anyone else's Karma on my bag, lol... I like new things!!!:yes:

By the way, how do you use the coupon at Off 5th? Do you just mention it to the cashier? How would you compare Off 5th to Nordstrom Rack, which do you think has a better selection of LAMB?

in my experience, off fifth has way better selection, ie more styles and more in those styles. whenever i go to nr they tend to have only a couple bags at most (if any) and there's only one of each. that said, nr is, i believe 50-60% off retail while off fifth is 33%ish, so if you get lucky and find what you want at an nr, you're set!

off fifth emails out coupons occasionally and all the lovely guys and gals of this forum usually post them up, either in here or in the deals&steals thread. sometimes its a print-out coupon and sometimes its a in-store kind of deal. if it's a coupon, yeah you just bring it in to the store, or if you're doing a phone order, just mention you have this coupon and they'll have you either fax it in, read off the code or they'll just take your word for it, depending on the sa.

hope that helps :smile:

in my experience, off fifth has way better selection, ie more styles and more in those styles. whenever i go to nr they tend to have only a couple bags at most (if any) and there's only one of each. that said, nr is, i believe 50-60% off retail while off fifth is 33%ish, so if you get lucky and find what you want at an nr, you're set!

off fifth emails out coupons occasionally and all the lovely guys and gals of this forum usually post them up, either in here or in the deals&steals thread. sometimes its a print-out coupon and sometimes its a in-store kind of deal. if it's a coupon, yeah you just bring it in to the store, or if you're doing a phone order, just mention you have this coupon and they'll have you either fax it in, read off the code or they'll just take your word for it, depending on the sa.

hope that helps :smile:

Thanks!:tup: I can't wait to check out off 5th!