Post your "Bargain" H Treasures

MrMuggs

Jul 17, 2011
In my short experience collecting H, I've had the opportunity to purchase H in their boutiques, airport duty free, internet, and private sales. Few if any would associate such a luxury item as H with with word "bargain". I love a good bargain and feel the "deal" is just as rewarding as the "find". If you are like me, please share your best H find.

I will start with mine.

Item: Cyclamen Evelyne I GM (J stamp)
Year purchased: 2011
Price or % of current retail: $760
Source: local private sale

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-01-15 at 16.07.jpg
    Photo on 2012-01-15 at 16.07.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 2,040
Reactions: Hermes Nuttynut
I see that no one likes to buy and tell. You don't have to give specifics on the price, date purchased, or source. I thought it would be fun to share our bargain H finds.

Gorgeous bag. I wish I were more in the loop with private sales. I wouldn't know where to look other than the obvious resellers or e-bay. I can't imagine finding H in second hand/resale boutiques around where I live. Your are fortunate with your Evelyne and Mr. Muggs is super cute. Happy birthday to him :smile:

Gorgeous bag. I wish I were more in the loop with private sales. I wouldn't know where to look other than the obvious resellers or e-bay. I can't imagine finding H in second hand/resale boutiques around where I live. Your are fortunate with your Evelyne and Mr. Muggs is super cute. Happy birthday to him :smile:

Thanks Maedi:smile:

Nice thread and that Evelyne was a great find!

I love a good H. bargain! I've found some nice deals at the Hermès Paris sale in 2010.
For example, wool pompoms for a very nice price.
I still have some cws for the wool pompoms on my wishlist but at the Hermès sale in Paris, I found two pair with the help of a lovely friend.
For only 60 Euro each pair, I consider them as a true bargain treasure :smile:.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another great deal that I found in 2009 is this Les Cle(f)s silk 90 cm scarf. I won it on Ebay for 119 Euro. It was new in box! The seller later told me he was a bit shocked that it ended for 119 Euro only as he thought it would go for more. Honestly, I thought it would go for more too but I guess I was just lucky ;).
attachment.php

Nice thread and that Evelyne was a great find!

I love a good H. bargain! I've found some nice deals at the Hermès Paris sale in 2010.
For example, wool pompoms for a very nice price.
I still have some cws for the wool pompoms on my wishlist but at the Hermès sale in Paris, I found two pair with the help of a lovely friend.
For only 60 Euro each pair, I consider them as a true bargain treasure :smile:.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Another great deal that I found in 2009 is this Les Cle(f)s silk 90 cm scarf. I won it on Ebay for 119 Euro. It was new in box! The seller later told me he was a bit shocked that it ended for 119 Euro only as he thought it would go for more. Honestly, I thought it would go for more too but I guess I was just lucky ;).
attachment.php

Wow, those are fantastic finds for new H items. I am very impressed with your scarf find! Beautiful colours.

I found this at a local church bazaar....unbelievable! Crocodile Memo Holder for $0.25 (not a typo...25 cents)

I put in the Kate Spade note paper but should look for Hermes version, if it's still available.

(I tried to embed the pictures but it was too big and I don't know how to edit /compress it)

I figured out how to embed the pictures but now can't control the size ...gah:wtf:

Oh well, that find was the bargain of the century. Same bazaar this year...no Hermes but I found a Loewe billfold wallet for 75 cents.

So I see that there is not too much activity in this thread as "Hermes Bargain" is an oxymoron. :oh: Nice idea nonetheless Mr. Muggs.

Attachments

• memo.jpg
    memo.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,289
  • memo2.jpg
    memo2.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,263
  • memo3.jpg
    memo3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,276
Wouldn't it be fun to share our favourite second hand/online bargains with each other!
Post a photo of your best bargain to join in!

I will start....Hermes Carre 90cm Twill 100% Soie 'Tout En Quilt' (I think that's it correct name :P), found online from Australian eBay

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,162