Post your "Bargain" H Treasures

$1500 for that beautiful bolide is amazing!!!
Thanks jyyanks! I am beyond happy with that bag. It's not perfect but I am really into imperfect right now - I don't freak out when the dog jumps on me or I scrape it against the car door or...(edited to add, I asked at Heritage if it was box, Chamonix, or Barenia and consensus was box. I love it either way!).

What a good idea - both this thread and to reactivate it. I looove bargains and their stories. So here's mine :graucho:
When at a local thrift store a very colorful "tablecloth" caught my eye, I inspected it and decided to pick it up for 14€, as I thought for that price I could take the risk, as I didn't know much about H and their CSGMs. Thanks to a lovely tpf'er at the authentication thread it was confirmed authentic - :happydance::woot:
My first, but not last CSGM, a beloved India in a beautiful orange and brown CW:love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 887
What a good idea - both this thread and to reactivate it. I looove bargains and their stories. So here's mine :graucho:
When at a local thrift store a very colorful "tablecloth" caught my eye, I inspected it and decided to pick it up for 14€, as I thought for that price I could take the risk, as I didn't know much about H and their CSGMs. Thanks to a lovely tpf'er at the authentication thread it was confirmed authentic - :happydance::woot:
My first, but not last CSGM, a beloved India in a beautiful orange and brown CW:love:

Wow!! That has to take the prize!! What a rare steal! :smile: it is gorgeous!

Wow! That's awesome.

I just scored a great bargain. I wanted a GP for shlepping around some work stuff so I can use my smaller/cuter bags more often and an ad online for Vestiare was following me around the internet like they do. I clicked on my weakness, Olive green bags and found this GP at a great price. The listing looked good and there was a photo of 2 additional straps. I checked it a few times, it wasn't the bag with the strap hooks so I thought it might be a mistake. I wanted the bag and thought if it came with straps they would be a bonus. Well, it arrived today with a GP in slightly worn condition but this is definitely a bag I plan to beat up and 2 Brand New cross body straps in black and gold. I'm floored. I have needed straps but don't want to pay resale prices for them, don't like the Fendi as they aren't cross body, was waiting for the H straps but they're going to be soooo expensive. Two straps and a bag for $625 after a 10% discount code. I'm thrilled!!!

Bag seems to be Khaki and very dark brown Clemence. Straps are probably Courcheval/Epsom and Box!

IMG_1885.JPG IMG_1883.JPG

I just scored a great bargain. I wanted a GP for shlepping around some work stuff so I can use my smaller/cuter bags more often and an ad online for Vestiare was following me around the internet like they do. I clicked on my weakness, Olive green bags and found this GP at a great price. The listing looked good and there was a photo of 2 additional straps. I checked it a few times, it wasn't the bag with the strap hooks so I thought it might be a mistake. I wanted the bag and thought if it came with straps they would be a bonus. Well, it arrived today with a GP in slightly worn condition but this is definitely a bag I plan to beat up and 2 Brand New cross body straps in black and gold. I'm floored. I have needed straps but don't want to pay resale prices for them, don't like the Fendi as they aren't cross body, was waiting for the H straps but they're going to be soooo expensive. Two straps and a bag for $625 after a 10% discount code. I'm thrilled!!!

Bag seems to be Khaki and very dark brown Clemence. Straps are probably Courcheval/Epsom and Box!

View attachment 3812021 View attachment 3812022

Wow!! That's a spectacular deal!! :tup::tup:

Reactions: MSO13