Post Your Balenciaga Finds

earswithfeet

May 8, 2017
@andral5
Oops, messed up the format...

Here's my reply

Bought multiple times from them. Only ever had one sucky occasion, all other transactions went smoothly. Their "authentication service" is bull, though...
You can save that extra money towards a much better authentication. They do have nice discounts at times.

andral5

Aug 29, 2015
SoCal
@andral5

Here's my reply

Bought multiple times from them. Only ever had one sucky occasion, all other transactions went smoothly. Their "authentication service" is bull, though...
You can save that extra money towards a much better authentication. They do have nice discounts at times.
Good to know, thank you!

chowlover2

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Wrangling Chows and Bals in PA!
@andral5

Here's my reply

I've bought 2 bags from them this year. Had a good experience with each of them.

Reactions: andral5
Apr 12, 2009
Land Locked
@andral5

Here's my reply

I've never purchased from them but would like to. The sellers I have contacted don't provide the photos necessary to authenticate before purchase. After I ask once or twice, I give up. I'll have to look into their return policy if something ends up being fake after purchase - although it's such a hassle to return stuff and I'm basically lazy, lol.