Post Your Balenciaga Finds

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I don't know when they discontinued the make up clutch but I know they were made until at least 2011. Could be coquelicot in that case, I know they say chevre but I think they're just basing that on the fact they think it's true red. I suck at knowing whether some items are chevre or agneau. But nine times out of ten when I'm not sure of the shade of red it ends up being coquelicot. :lol: This one looks like it has a touch of orange which would be consistent with coq.

Reactions: samfalstaff

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
I don't know when they discontinued the make up clutch but I know they were made until at least 2011. Could be coquelicot in that case, I know they say chevre but I think they're just basing that on the fact they think it's true red. I suck at knowing whether some items are chevre or agneau. But nine times out of ten when I'm not sure of the shade of red it ends up being coquelicot. :lol: This one looks like it has a touch of orange which would be consistent with coq.
So does the Rouge Vermillion (2007 S/S) which would be Chevre ..

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
A Yank in SoCAL
Is it chevre? You're way better with reds than I am, what do you think it is?
See, that's what kind of bugs me because to me, it really doesn't look like Chevre. From just a Red comparison, both of the bags below are 2007:
1) Top = 2007 S/S Rouge Vermillion
2) Bottom = 2007 F/W Tomato

2007 Rouge Vermillion.jpg 2007 Tomato.jpg