Post Your Authentic Ferragamo Finds: etailers, retailers, outlets and eBay

1. Thanks Ocean82, what about the one earlier?

2. I like it

3. i like it

4. Zappos Couture has bunch of SF on sale

5. Ferragamo stores have sales going on right now. Varina flats are on sale from $450 to $315! They are available in blue, salmon pink color, light bone color and hot pink! It took me almost an hour to decide what color!! :smile:

6. Downtown Winners in Vancouver - large Sofia bag in taupe. It's lovely thick leather and I was surprised by how heavy it was. I think it's 1299

7. An SA I know at the Ferragamo outlet at Destiny Mall (Syracuse, NY) emailed me some photos of the purses and wallets they have on sale over Columbus Day weekend - no sofias or anything, but some nice basics and decent prices:

The email:
    I hope you are doing well! I am excited to pass along the news that Ferragamo will be recognizing Columbus Day by offering our clients 25% off of our sale merchandise. This includes (but is not limited to) select items in:

- Men's and Women's Ready to Wear
    - Men's and Women's Shoes
    - Men's Luggage
    - Women's Handbags and Wallets

This sale will begin Thursday, October 9th 2014 and run through Monday, October 13th 2014. I hope to see you stop in our store, but if you are unable it would be my pleasure to give you any details that you'd like as far as particular items, photos, descriptions, etc. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you may need. I look forward to assisting you!

All my best,
    -
    Aaron Lamb
    Ferragamo Destiny USA
    destinystore@us.ferragamo.com

Corine:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Kameron clutch:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ruth (python! - I'm half tempted lol):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Veronkia:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Janet (2 colors):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. And last but not least - wallets!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Happy purse hunting! I might go for a wallet but right now I'm pretty good with purses....This SA was just really nice when I visited, I get the feeling Syracuse is a little out of the way (wouldn't really go there myself except a friend teaches there).

12. #193 Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  13. 2 new arrivals at dwntwn Winners:

Ferragamo nero Violette $999 cad
    Ferragamo nero Gina leather tote $799 cad

Ferragamo nero Violette 999.jpg

Ferragamo nero Gina leather tote 799.jpg