Post your auction items

I know @Vlad had said he had something else in mind when he decided not to bring over the Auction/Consigment Listings thread when changes to the forum were made last summer, but it's been more than 6 months and I'm sure I'm not alone in really missing this chance to boost our own auction/consignment listings from other sites.

Any chance it can be resurrected until Vald's new idea can be put into motion?

Why is it a problem shining a light on members offerings?
Is there a rational explanation?
I have zero problem clicking on the purseforum links whenever I am asked too.

No clue, not my forum! lol I know there weren't very many members that used the auction forum, but I have no personal info on why they decided to make the change.
Vlad and Megs are very open to ideas and implement new things when needed and remove things when no longer needed, I think the evolution of the forum over the years is why it's still relevant.

No clue, not my forum! lol I know there weren't very many members that used the auction forum, but I have no personal info on why they decided to make the change.
Vlad and Megs are very open to ideas and implement new things when needed and remove things when no longer needed, I think the evolution of the forum over the years is why it's still relevant.
Thanks for the mysterious answer.:smile: