Post your 2021 July Jewels Here!!

After a last minute change of heart I decided to preorder last Monday when I saw all the posts on YT, IG etc. I'd read fingerprints were an issue, but I've pressed all over it and it's fine. I guess if you have sweaty hands maybe. The piece is truly stunning in person. Pics can't capture it's beauty. I can only imagine how amazing the bigger pieces must look irl. The leather smells incredible and the PO has a lovely spongey feel, it's sturdy and is very well made. Love it! :love:

View attachment 5142231View attachment 5142232

Congratulations. Love it.

• Love
Reactions: bigverne28
My second July purchase - vertical mono reverse zippy wallet/phone holder. I’m ecstatic! Since Covid I often grab a phone pouch, and this is my first mono reverse piece. I can’t wait to travel with this little bag and when flying tuck it into my large tote. I included a pic with my verticale trunk strap, which truly turns it into a crossbody. Love the chain that came with, but it is more shoulder carry for me (5’8”). I also show what it will hold, cards, cash, small boxes for sundries, a lip balm and a long thin lipstick, passport and phone. Truly all I need many days. It’s so nice when LV comes through - when done right their canvas pieces feel and look so luxurious, and this piece is a perfect MIF. My phone is the iPhone 12 Pro Max, so almost 7” tall - it fits easily with my clear thin case. I also clipped the coin pouch from my MPA for my AirPods pro. Love this little bag! :heart:

View attachment 5142198View attachment 5142199View attachment 5142201View attachment 5142203View attachment 5142237View attachment 5142238

Yayyyy, it finally arrived. Super happy for you dear. I love it you add the coin pouch into the chain and I like it better with your verticale trunk strap too since it has leather part so it’s more comfortable on the shoulder. Congratulations. Enjoy it :yahoo:

Reactions: DrTr and EveyB