Post your 2021 July Jewels Here!!

Me too - i just dont like the lining in it, fab bag from outside then when you open the lining puts me off. It's prob a very silly thing. I'd much prefer the lining from the mono version in it or the res from the MyWorldTour version would be fab.
Yes, it’s like an old man’s pjs :amazed::shocked::yucky:

Me too - i just dont like the lining in it, fab bag from outside then when you open the lining puts me off. It's prob a very silly thing. I'd much prefer the lining from the mono version in it or the res from the MyWorldTour version would be fab.
The bag is so beautiful I don’t even notice the lining! I do find that I actually prefer the striped gray textile lining over the yellow and blue suede like lining in the empreinte almas. In my opinion, the textile lining is easier to keep clean and also to clean in the event of an incident.

Last edited:
New purchase for summer :smile:
La grande bellezza sunglasses in black!
Those are my first LV sunglasses. I’m usually wearing Tom Ford or Chanel sunglasses. I have to say that I’m totally in love with those: the quality is impeccable! They feel very luxurious!
Thanks @Bumbles for starting this thread! Can’t wait to see all the fabulous purchases.
Happy weekend to all!:cool:67A0C74C-C8AC-46BB-8BFE-4EB316EBD8D3.jpeg

Those are my first LV sunglasses. I’m usually wearing Tom Ford or Chanel sunglasses. I have to say that I’m totally in love with those: the quality is impeccable! They feel very luxurious!
Thanks @Bumbles for starting this thread! Can’t wait to see all the fabulous purchases.
Happy weekend to all!:cool:View attachment 5126275

Nice sunnies. Maybe I should consider buy one too, enough for bags lol.

Happy weekend to all!:cool:View attachment 5126275
These are really gorgeous, congrats! Happy weekend to you too :smile:

July is my wedding anniversary month so I got this pink and purple cutie, albeit I opened it a little early :biggrin:

View attachment 5126283

And here's my unboxing incase anyone is thinking of grabbing one of these too...

Those nails are fire!! :loveeyes:
I can't wait for mani/pedi this weekend. Salons in Ontario have been closed since November and just opened on June 30th!