Post Valentino Fall Sales Info Here

I am going to be out of country for vacation, but my GF will go to Valentino outlet on Monday for pre-sale and she promised me to send pictures with price tag. As soon as I get these pictures, I will let you know.

Hi everyone! I am desperately seeking the Medium Lacca Bow Tote in Red Patent for my Mom for Christmas. If anyone knows where I can find one, please, please, please PM me!

Thank you so much for your help! :smile:

Hi everyone! I am desperately seeking the Medium Lacca Bow Tote in Red Patent for my Mom for Christmas. If anyone knows where I can find one, please, please, please PM me!

Thank you so much for your help! :smile:

I believe there may have been one at Aventura. Not sure, I definitely remember the black and other colors in the patent bags, but not sure if it was that particular bag or not.

Ladies, the SA at the local Valentino store sent me about 10 pgs of her order book, showing all the sale items. Shoes, bags, clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deleted the email from my inbox, but it is still in my delete folder. If anyone wants to see them, let me know.

Sassie, whatcha doin' over here?????????
:lol:

Nas! How you doing, girl?!?

I was introduced to Valentino by a friend and have been poking around watching what you folks have been wearing! OMG! I am totally in awe of this line! (Even though I do still have my 3 stams! :heart:)

I love all of your bags, they're SO sophisticated and mine are so basic, but I really love them! I've gotten 2 so far: a pair of the black patent point-toe flats with the super structured bows and the red nuage tote. :love:

OMG - I can see my future with this designer!!

Nas! How you doing, girl?!?

I was introduced to Valentino by a friend and have been poking around watching what you folks have been wearing! OMG! I am totally in awe of this line! (Even though I do still have my 3 stams! :heart:)

I love all of your bags, they're SO sophisticated and mine are so basic, but I really love them! I've gotten 2 so far: a pair of the black patent point-toe flats with the super structured bows and the red nuage tote. :love:

OMG - I can see my future with this designer!!
Red nuage tote! Those are so pretty!
:heart: