Post Valentine's Day Instant Reveal...with thanks to Bababebi and Docride!

Congratulations on that gorgeous bag, and those small leather goods are also perfect all of them.
We own very similar bags, however mine is in togo leather. After seeing a couple of B40 I was amused at how different they can be, considering they are hand made and the leather is slightly different. The weight and feel is very different from bag to bag.
How is yours? Do you feel the leather is heavy?
Hi! Thank you so much for commenting! :smile:

It is a heavy-ish bag...especially because it is being used as my daily bag for work, which means carrying a portfolio, SLGs, my laptop, my planner, etc., but I like working out so it just feels like I'm doing bicep curls all day LOL. One thing I was unprepared for- the size, shape, and feel of the handles is better than I expected- the give and flexibility, as well as the size of them makes carrying the bag a lot more comfortable (much more comfortable than my victoria, for ex.).

I don't really mind a heavier bag unless I have to be walking all day with it in hand, and that is very, very rare...that only happens when I'm traveling and sightseeing extensively on foot, which is, sadly, very uncommon lol

Reactions: Sycomore
Wow! Such a gorgeous B and great collection of accessories. I'm a huge fan of pilos and carmencitas...nice to see someone else with them too. Congratulations on your Fjord HG!
Thank you so much! I know what you mean about pilos...they're so soft. I touch those and I just die. And those carmencitas are so handy!!

Fjord is a legendary leather, never seen it on a bag but have felt the samples. Nowadays I think the "fjord days" are gone, I can only buy it vintage. Major congrats, this is a unicorn.

Reactions: Hermezzy
Fjord is a legendary leather, never seen it on a bag but have felt the samples. Nowadays I think the "fjord days" are gone, I can only buy it vintage. Major congrats, this is a unicorn.
Awww thank you so much for commenting-- I so agree. I do not understand why H stopped producing fjord- to me, the thicker leather and weight are small prices to pay for the structure, texture, durability, and weather protection. This is my only fjord piece. While I enjoy and appreciate all the other H leathers there is something utterly unique about fjord...I'm over the moon!

Swooning over your Black Fjord B40 and your other H goodies! Congrats and thanks for letting us share in your joy!
Thank you so much, Passau, for your kind remarks and for taking time to comment! You wonderful H forum aficionados are some of the loveliest, kindest, most supportive people around...truly.