Post the most notorious serial numbers used on fake lv bags here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2009
There are sooo many people trying to pass their fake LV bag as authentic!! Have you ever googled a serial number that was given to you by an ebay seller, only to find out that it matches like, 50 other replica Louis Vuitton? :tdown:

I noticed how there was a thread back in the day talking about fake Chanel, and someone posted a list of all the fake serial numbers used on fake Chanel. (I wish my friend would have saw that list, after purchasing what was promised an authentic Chanel... turns out, the serial number matched one on that list! :wtf:)

Anyways, I think we should all do the same for LV. If more people are educated about the fake LV serial numbers, the less chances they have at being scammed. (myself included. :P)

I'll start:
M95114
M95113
M95112

Now your turn!

Oct 30, 2008
^ Was thinking the same thing? I think I'll stick with my gut instinct and the authentication thread.
I would love to know if they're certain ones to avoid but I do think the fakes are getting A LOT better than before.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
M95114
M95113

M95112

These are not serial numbers (dates codes) - they are possibly model numbers

Scammers use legit date codes all the time - all they have to do is search eBay or buy an authentic item to use the date code on their replicas

A date code are NOT the sole way to determine if an item is a replica

Many different items can have the exact same date code if they are made in the same workshop during the same week (or month for pre-2007 items)

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
^^^ Thank you for that. :smile:

I wish there was a particular date code that counterfeiters used all the time but unfortunately, they can put any one they want on their garbage.

materialistic09

May 5, 2009
Replicas are ok as long as the seller lets you know that it not the real deal. That's the only problem, a lot of people that are selling replicas won't tell you the truth and charge you high dollar for them. I feel as long as someone says " hey these bags I have are replicas but they are very good replicas" and they won't cost you 1500 dollars... etc. Honestly who wants to pay that much for a handbag anyway???? Unless you're a celebrity and have that kind of money to blow.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
Replicas are ok as long as the seller lets you know that it not the real deal. That's the only problem, a lot of people that are selling replicas won't tell you the truth and charge you high dollar for them. I feel as long as someone says " hey these bags I have are replicas but they are very good replicas" and they won't cost you 1500 dollars... etc. Honestly who wants to pay that much for a handbag anyway???? Unless you're a celebrity and have that kind of money to blow.

Replicas are NOT okay - and we do not in any way condone replicas here on the Purse Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.