Post SEPHORA deals here! (No Comments/Questions)

Exclusively for VIBs.

Complimentary silver clutch packed with 8 must have samples with a purchase of $35.

Enter code VIBCLUTCH at checkout.

(Quantities are limited and samples may vary)

I just placed an order and I can't wait to receive it!

Exclusively for VIBs.

Complimentary silver clutch packed with 8 must have samples with a purchase of $35.

Enter code VIBCLUTCH at checkout.

(Quantities are limited and samples may vary)

I just placed an order and I can't wait to receive it!

I got this clutch last week when I officially qualified for VIB staus through 2013. The samples are AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!! I also got a full size Stila lip/cheek stain, two mascaras, and all sorts of other stuff. It was definitely one of the best freebies I'd gotten in a while. :smile:

I got this clutch last week when I officially qualified for VIB staus through 2013. The samples are AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!! I also got a full size Stila lip/cheek stain, two mascaras, and all sorts of other stuff. It was definitely one of the best freebies I'd gotten in a while. :smile:
aww i guess i should have gotten this instead of the 10% off.

I got mine 2 days back. Very good samples, all deluxe size.

I can definetly use all of them esp mascara.

But please dont count on clutch.Its very cheap.Its not a clutch , kind of cheap makeup bag but doesnt fit anything in it either.

Last edited:
I ordered stuff online a few days ago just to get the deluxe samples clutch and it came today and the samples are AMAZING.

Then i went to the mall and stopped by sephora to get something bc i forgot to order it lol. Anyway the girl at the counter was like "since you're VIB and we have some deluxe clutches available..ill give you one"

So now i have 2 :smile:

I got mine 2 days back. Very good samples, all deluxe size.

I can definetly use all of them esp mascara.

But please dont count on clutch.Its very cheap.Its not a clutch , kind of cheap makeup bag but doesnt fit anything in it either.

I agree with you about the "clutch" lol. I use mine to hold pens/pencils in my purse. That's about all its good for.

I got the clutch as well, and the samples were awesome! I was super excited to get some Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream... It was a .5 ounce sample! Only downside was I only got seven samples, not eight. But I'm not complaining... I ordered two more with subsequent orders just to see what I get! :smile:

I deleted the email... Is there a hard end date, or is it just when they run out?

Got my clutch today and it's pretty awesome! I've been wanting to try the Lancome Hypnose (sp?) mascara and got a deluxe sample. Sweet! :sunnies

The clutch is cheap but still pretty cute. Good for keeping lip gloss and emergency supplies in your purse.

The Sephora in JCP is also giving out the VIB clutch, but it has different samples from the free-standing Sephoras.

It has the following:
full size Stila lip/cheek stain in passionfruit
Buxom apmlified mascara (I guess it's a deluxe sample, since it seems pretty big).
Bosci Bright white mask sample (deluxe sample)
Sephora instant moisturizer (deluxe sample)
Anastasia lash genius (waterproofs any mascara) (deluxe sample)
StriVectin TL Tightening face serum (deluxe sample)
The Pore-fessional by benefit (deluxe sample)
Philosophy hope in a jar (sample)