Post sales or deals here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Stitch (boutique in Melrose, MA) is having a 25% sale on it's current stock of BE:

Take Me Away in Black and Chocolate. Sale price $596.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Take Me Anywhere in Tan and Black. Sale price $588.
    [/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, Times, serif]Hold Me in Petrol, Red, and Mottled Silver. Sale price$318.

This includes free shipping.
    [/FONT]

2. The phone # for Stitch is 781-665-5100.

The email for the owner, Nicole, is nicmcc28@aol.com.

3. Thanks, Chris-great post!:smile:

4. Thanks!

5. citychris ~ how quickly does Nicole respond to emails? Is she pretty good at getting back to people?

6. Nicole is great at responding quickly!!

7. I've found that she responds quickly.

8. Thank you kings_20 and citychris!!

9. Thanks!!

10. The stone grey colour is gorgeous!! I already have a TMA in grey shimmer but that stone grey is nice as well.

11. Mods, could we sticky this thread? Thanks!

12. Yes Nicole was great with responding! :tup:

13. Thanks City Chris. If Stitch had the Hold Me in Spring colors, I would be all over it.:yes:

14. Chris -- can we count on you to be our Stitch source? And let us know when there are sales? This is tremendously helpful to me...who can only buy on sales now. (Two kids going to college...what a fright!).
    Thanks for this information.
    You're a peach!

MODS - can you sticky this thread please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.