Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
Just a friendly suggestion please don't go to Wonjin for Rhinoplasty. I went there and had a bad experience and the surgeries rooms are not updated and not long ago someone died during surgeries. I would highly recommend Dream Clinic. I had my rhinoplasty revision done. Using silicone and my own ear cartilage and donor's cartilage on to raised high. Cost around $3590 US. I love Dr. Park's result.
If you don't mind, could you PM me photos of B & A? I'm considering dream but haven't seen many reviews here :smile:

I heard TLPS is one of the best when it comes to Facial Contouring, and they have this FC package of Zygoma+Jawreduction+Chinsurgery(V-line) they quoted me for $9,000 for this 3 facial contouring surgery...

I am convinced to do my FC at TLPS not because of the price but because I saw that one of their models at their site is actually one of my crush whom I followed in Instagram for more than 10months already.. and then later on found out that he did a Plastic Surgery at TLPs he looks so natural and the result looks really great his instagram account is @camjun2 he kinda look like Song Joong Ki.. his name in TLPS site is Alex his result is really impressive

Translator Hazel and consultant Grace told me that prices for rib rhino have gone up. Primary rib rhino starts at 12 million and revision rib rhino at 16 million. To add skin graft to lengthen the nose tip is an additional 2 million. GNG is now too expensive for foreigners in my opinion.

I heard TLPS is one of the best when it comes to Facial Contouring, and they have this FC package of Zygoma+Jawreduction+Chinsurgery(V-line) they quoted me for $9,000 for this 3 facial contouring surgery...

I am convinced to do my FC at TLPS not because of the price but because I saw that one of their models at their site is actually one of my crush whom I followed in Instagram for more than 10months already.. and then later on found out that he did a Plastic Surgery at TLPs he looks so natural and the result looks really great his instagram account is @camjun2 he kinda look like Song Joong Ki.. his name in TLPS site is Alex his result is really impressive

Are the surgeries in that FC package can be changed depending on the patients needs or it's already set? Do you know any other PS have package??

GNG $2.2 million inclusive of tax for alar base reduction alone.
I am not kidding, I have been gone to Korean 5 times, first 2 times was all researching. I went to almost all clinic. Heard many stories. Now I can tell you who is the Top surgeon for which surgeries. But yes the prices are not cheap at all. Infect is getting higher as every time I went. They defiantly have two pricing one for foreigners and one for Korean people. Make sure you bargain. Doctors are truly good at Korea. but do bargain.

I am not kidding, I have been gone to Korean 5 times, first 2 times was all researching. I went to almost all clinic. Heard many stories. Now I can tell you who is the Top surgeon for which surgeries. But yes the prices are not cheap at all. Infect is getting higher as every time I went. They defiantly have two pricing one for foreigners and one for Korean people. Make sure you bargain. Doctors are truly good at Korea. but do bargain.

Hello there! Can you please share which surgeons/clinics are top in your opinion now?