Post prices of Korean clinics here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1156 Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    I agree 110% with this. Be smart about pricing, but never ever base your surgery on price alone. If you are swayed purely by pricing, you are almost certainly going to get into trouble. I know it's easy to fantasize about getting a fantastic deal and walking out of the clinic looking beautiful, but that's not how it ends up being a lot of the time. If your surgery goes wrong, you'll most likely end up paying a lot more for revision. Not to mention some aspects of surgery are irreversible, so even if you have the money the damage cannot be fixed. Think very hard about getting into this plastic surgery business because it can quickly spiral out of control.

This was a lesson I had to learn the really hard way. Trust your instincts, always! If you get a bad feeling about the clinic or doctor, don't do it! Look at the other patients in the clinic. How do their surgeries look? If you feel uncomfortable, get the hell out and don't look back. To this day, I wished I had followed my instincts and canceled my surgery, even though I had flown all that way. Even if you lose a few $1000s from flights and hotels, it means nothing in comparison to living with a horrible result.

And one last point, stay the hell away from Southeast Asia for surgery. Just don't do it.

maybebaby1980 likes this.
  2. thanks for all the prices

3. GNG: Rhinoplasty Hump + Tip = 5.5m KRW
    Vline = 10m KRW

April 31: Rhinoplasty Hump + Tip = 5.5m KRW
    Vline = 9m KRW

DARPS: Rhinoplasty Hump + Tip = 5m KRW
    Vline = 9m KRW

MVP: Rhinoplasty Hump + Tip + Alar = 4.5m KRW
    Mandible Angle red. = 4m KRW

View: Rhinoplasty Hump + Tip = 4,5m KRW
    Vline= 9m KRW

4. Hi,

I just contacted the face dental after reading your quotes because they are very low from what other clinics have quoted me? Have you undergone the surgery yet? How was it? Can I add you on KAKao?

5. I was given an online quote of 13k for revision rhino by Apri31. :sad: I was sorry to hear it as I've heard such good things about the Dr. and staff, but that is out of my budget. With all due respect, they have been easy to communicate with and prompt w/replies, & knowledgeable.

Thankfully, no other clinic has quoted me even near that (and noted they were negotiable to boot), so I'm still planning to come to SK. There are many other skilled Dr.'s there, as results on this forum have demonstrated, with much more affordable prices.

In my experience w/PS, I don't agree you always get what you pay for. If that were true, I wouldn't need a revision today.

MissOrange and caliRoll like this.
  6. April 31
    Revision Eyelid Surgery - 7.5 million won (initial price) - they told me the price might go up when they see me in person.

7. I ended up paying way more at the face dental.
    Feeling kind of ripped off.
    Mega have a promo for 11k usd
    YK quoted me 10k usd

8. I just had 2 jaw at TFD. I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Mdott likes this.
  9. How much did you pay?

And were did you see the Mega promo? In babitalk or elsewere?

Thank you:smile:

10. You can also try to go to http://english.visitmedicalkorea.com under tab medical fees, as there are also a few procedure prices listed there.

11. Oh i just know they have fees enlisted there too! Thanks a bunch @www.koreanpsadvisor.com ! :smile: will check em out, is it under hospital tab? I seem couldn't find their fees (i open through chrome)

12. You find them under the tab medical korea/medical fees. Happy researching :smile:

versible likes this.
  13. My V Line at View is 9.5m KRW
    Rhinoplasty (Silicone + Tip) is 3.5m KRW
    They are promoting FC at the moment. It is 9m KRW for V Line :sad:

Lilitha and Yumigumi like this.
  14. Hello,
    Does anyone know the cost at Smallface clinic for Zygoma and mandibular angle procedure? Thank so much!