Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
Also my mom told me that she read in the Korean news paper there have been less Chinese tourists in Korea recently. So this would probably be a better time to go since clinics and hospitals will be less busy.

Political tensions between Korea and China are not so friendly right now because of THAAD, so it makes sense that they're probably losing Chinese tourists. Korea is very well known for their ps though so I wonder how much it will affect medical tourism

SMH at some people who are planning to pose as Vietnamese or Malaysian to get lower prices. If you're earning AUD or USD I don't see how Korean clinic prices are unreasonable at all. The bigger issue is when Korean clinics charge the same prices for their south East Asian patients where currency values are much lower.

SMH at some people who are planning to pose as Vietnamese or Malaysian to get lower prices. If you're earning AUD or USD I don't see how Korean clinic prices are unreasonable at all. The bigger issue is when Korean clinics charge the same prices for their south East Asian patients where

This is flat out discriminatory lol. Just because someone earns AUD/USD, that doesn't mean they should accept paying higher fees. Korean currency is higher than AU and similar to USD. So by your reasoning, AU should pay less and USA people should pay the same as local Korean prices.

I don't think anyone is complaining about paying more as a foreigner. Paying 20k as opposed to 10k for the SAME surgeries, however, is another different story.

This is flat out discriminatory lol. Just because someone earns AUD/USD, that doesn't mean they should accept paying higher fees.
My main point was not anyone accepting Korean clinics charging higher fees
So by your reasoning, AU should pay less and USA people should pay the same as local Korean prices.
You don't make any sense here
I don't think anyone is complaining about paying more as a foreigner.
I don't know why you're pretending like this is not an issue here. Because on the contrary, if you have been following this forum for a while, there are actually many instances of this, even on this thread alone.
My criticism is directed to a poster who was thinking about posing as Vietnamese or Malaysian to get lower prices (which wouldn't work anyway). Korean clinics charging foreigners an inflated price is problematic enough, but we don't need people trying to take advantage posing as certain nationalities where there are lower currencies, that is flat out ridiculous.

Reactions: CallieCat
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I just wanted to share my price listing I was sent by DocFinderKorea.

*copy/paste*
Clinic A (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 11~12 mil krw (price depends on which doctor)
Filler : 0.88~2.5 mil krw per cc (depending on brand and durability)

Clinic B (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 12 mil krw
Filler : 0.5~0.7 mil krw per cc (depending on brand and durability)

Clinic C (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)
V-line : 10 mil krw
Filler : 0.8~2.2 mil krw per cc (depending on brand and durability)

Clinic D (If you pay by credit card, the card fee 10% will be added)
V-line : 11 mil krw
Filler : 0.5~1.5 mil krw per cc (depending on brand and durability)

Clinic E (This is the price when you pay by cash or credit card. There will be no credit card charge)
V-line : 8 mil krw
Filler : 0.3~0.6 mil krw per cc (depending on brand and durability)

I feel like these prices are a bit steep so I am inquiring about angular jaw correction without genioplasty. I am hoping to go to S. Korea at the end of August this year. Depending on prices though I may have to push the trip back awhile longer to get my finances in check. The only surgeries I'd like to do is angular jaw correction as I have a very wide/square jaw bone. Fillers for my nose and chin. Any thoughts on the prices I was quoted? I really wish they included the name of the clinics.

Hey all I wonder if someone can help me with the names and prices of eye surgery?
I have uneven eye shapes but after looking at different procedures I don't know what would be suitable so I can't enquire about the prices
I have included a before and after photoshop of my eyes and would be really grateful if someone could tell me what surgeries I need and the average price?
Thank you so much in advance :biggrin: (top is before, bottom is after)

Attachments

• eyesBA.jpg
    eyesBA.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 1,330
For JW reduce bulbous nose:
1. lateral Osteotomy to narrow nasal bone
2. Weir excision to narrow alar base
3. Bulbout tip correction by removing fat and tissue inside tip and gethering alar cartilage inward for slimmer tip.
Price is 6,000,000-6,500,000 Won because no heightening of the bridge.

epicanthoplasty(Cut inner eye corner)1,200,000-1,300,000won when u do with nose

Eye bag removal without incision is 1,800,000-2,000,000

More discount if you do with friends.

You should actually ask the clinics or maybe the agents that can help you out cuz they give you some details according to the pictures you attach.
I had some recommendation and the quotes by giving inquiries to K-Doctors.
www.k-doctors.com
Try asking them about the procedure. They gave me a some specific information and also the quotes which was helpful.
Thank you very much! :biggrin:
I contacted a clinic I'm interested in but never heard of k doctors ^^

Rhino:
1. Pitangui: 2.5M - 3M KRW (Nose bridge augmentation + tipplasty); 1.2M - 1.8M KRW (Alar reduction)
2. Teuimps: 3M KRW
3. OZ: 4.4M KRW (Augmentation + alar reduction)
4. Item: 5M KRW
5. Chungdam U: 3000 - 4000 USD (Augmentation + tipplasty); 1000 - 1500 USD (Alar reduction)