Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date

lily01

Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I did eyelid revision at JW with Choi Hong lim, plate removal and vline revision at The face dental, and rhino revision at 1st Button - all during a six week trip to Korea.
May I ask how the surgeries went and if you are satisfied with the results? :smile: I am also looking into fc (not sure where) and rhino at first button but am scared about doing them within the same month. Along these same lines, did you like TFD? I have just been hearing some not so good things about them recently, so I haven't even looked into them...

May I ask how the surgeries went and if you are satisfied with the results? :smile: I am also looking into fc (not sure where) and rhino at first button but am scared about doing them within the same month. Along these same lines, did you like TFD? I have just been hearing some not so good things about them recently, so I haven't even looked into them...
All of them went really well, I posted review about my experience (if you are interested in the details): https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...n-one-trip-at-three-separate-clinics.1053181/. People have done these procedures in the same month, but there are also many people who have made separate trips for separate procedures.

I really liked TFD, I think Dr Lee is a great doctor, at least for me - he was just what I needed since no other doctor I knew of could remove all my plates and was as patient. Yeah I heard about the bad reviews and comments too, but I preferred to just trust all the positive accounts from people I actually knew and to trust him based on my own very good consult experiences with him. I'm not saying all or most of the bad comments on purseforum are fake; I have no idea about the veracity of those, which is why they were not determinative in my decision. Before I went, I was disconcerted about some of the negative things I read on this forum, but I liked the doctor so much upon meeting him and was assuaged and reassured by some girls who had successful surgeries with him recently (and in previous years, I have had private communications with many people who had good experiences, my rationale was that his skills could not have drastically declined in just a couple of years).

kelly3000

Feb 18, 2022
I will do ptosis surgery this week at MIHO. They are on promotion now. These are the prices I got from them via whatsapp.

MIHO Plastic Surgery Summer Promotion (August 1th~ September 30th)
(Unit: Million KRW)
1. Double eyelid surgery with non-incision method 1.5 -> 1.0
2. Under eye fat removal & repositioning 2 -> 1.5
3. Rhinoplasty (nose bridge + ear cartilage nose tip) 4 -> 2.8
4. Revision nose surgery (nose bridge + tip of nose) 5-> 3.8
5. Chin implant 2.5->2
6. Fat grafting (full face, 1st) 2->1
7. Contour injection 200,000 won
8. 3 types of contour (contouring injection, shrink, botox) 1->0.5
(Including VAT)

Sep 13, 2007
I will do ptosis surgery this week at MIHO. They are on promotion now. These are the prices I got from them via whatsapp.

5. Chin implant 2.5->2
(Including VAT)
This is what I got too from them, at least the same ones we're looking at.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this but I got a quote from Yoskarn Clinic in Bangkok.

Bridgeplasty
Tipplasty
Osteotomy
Alarplasty

Cost is 220,000THB so around 6.2K USD. Is this a reasonable price? This is my first PS, I just want to make sure I'm not getting completely rip off.

Thanks
Oh wow I did my coolsculpting with them 3 years ago. Wish I did more. But this thread is for Korea clinics, not Bangkok

5. Chin implant 2.5->2
(Including VAT)
Hi I am planning to do ptosis correction and rhino with them next month! May i know how the overall process/atmosphere there was like and which doctor you chose for your procedure?