Post pictures of your REISSUE FLAPS & REISSUE WOCs!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can add it if we get exact info! :yes:
    Do you know Price or product# by chance?

2. The product number would be the same as the others except ending in 228 and the price would be a guess, but about $100 more than the 227.

Price 226 = $1995
    Price 227 = $2090

Here's a pic of all five:

Attached Files:

3. -2006 Cruise Collection Dk Gold reissue in 227 [available Nov 1, 2006]
    -$2575 CDN

(I will post more pics of it once I get home) :yes:

Attached Files:

4. didn't know that I can't edit the post later~

Attached Files:

5. My new bordeaux reissue 227 large size. It was $2095 from saks.

Attached Files:

18eve, christinyl88 and Ramai like this.
  6. White reissue phone case. Retailed for $1090 on sale at Neiman Marcus (11/2006) for $654

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Attached Files:

8. Distressed Patent Navy Reissue 227 $2,375 (Winter 2006)

Navy Patent Quilted Wedges $595 (Christmas 2006)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

9. ...navy patent

Attached Files:

10. Heres the small reissue bordeau red classic flap. It has an aged look with silver hardware. The color is very unusual--a burgandy red with some purple in it. The photos don't really capture the color exactly. It is too small for me so I am returnig it to Nordies. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

elinorb likes this.
  11. Here's my jumbo classic flap in dark brown caviar leather that I got as a Christmas present from my boyfriend :yahoo: I love her! :love: I believe he said it was $1825 including tax.

Attached Files:

12. Spring 07 Cruise Reissue 226 in Dark Silver - despite the lighting, this is pretty close to true color. I'd describe it as more of a rose pewter than silver. The zipper on the inside is also a beige pewter color. This collector's item (as my SA Cecil called it) has a lot of dimension and is such a gorgeous bag!

Attached Files:

mal likes this.
  13. Since there's already a pic of the 06 Bordeaux reissue in the 225 size. I'll just post a pic what the 225 can hold. :P

Contents: LV 6-card billholder, coin purse w/ kiss lock, Chanel lipstick, VS beauty rush lipgloss, compact, Razr

Attached Files:

14. My 228 black reissue

[​IMG]

18eve likes this.
  15. swanky - Please merge this post with #41 on page 4.

The info. below should be the one people link to, i.e. post #82 is current. Hope this makes sense. Thanks.