Post pictures of your NIKKI ** PICS ONLY

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Roadrunner purple Nikki from fall 2009 online sample sale
    [​IMG]

2. Loeh's Amazon Green Nikki
    [​IMG]

3. scoobiesmomma's Pale Grey Nikki
    [​IMG]

4. Chocolate stonewash Nikki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #125 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    Roadrunner purple Nikki, Thanksgiving online sample sale 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. IMG_5454.JPG

Fawn regular Nikki
    Not sure of the year (bought on bonz)
    blue & white striped lining

Sorry image is so small - still trying to figure that out! If you click on picture it will show up larger. :smile:

7. Here is my first Nikki in ALMOND! Can someone tell me how to find which season is it??

Attached Files:

8. Beachgirl - Love the Fawn!!

[​IMG]

9. Angel fly...I'm not an expert but your Nikki looks to be the most recent version of Almond.

The older version did not have the "O" rings attaching the handle.
    ...and the older version also came with either blue/white striped lining or black/white floral lining. When I say "older" version I mean the Almond that came out maybe early Spring 2010.

[​IMG]

10. Here's a pictures of my Nikki with and w/o flash. Not sure of the exact color of it but it is red tho.

Attached Files:

11. Navy Nikki bought from Luna Boston March 2011. So smooshy and it's brand new!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Denim Nikki with Light Gold hw and hash mark lining. Bought at Lucky Shops LA 2011.

Attached Files:

13. Almond Nikki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. My Nikki in taupe :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Nikki in Eggplant & Blood Red (although she ended up being returned due to damage I thought I'd share for color reference)

Attached Files: