Home & Garden Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

Not really decor, but home pieces as well :smile: - Coin Casa table mats and Iittala bowls View attachment 3921835

Iittala is amazing! I got their serving tray as a Christmas present. It is from the "Magic" collection.
IMG_5231.JPG

Another present was the Artek 402 armchair. I debated between this one and the infamous tank chair but liked the slimmed down version more. I bought the matching Missoni pillow myself.
IMG_5236.JPG

Iittala is amazing! I got their serving tray as a Christmas present. It is from the "Magic" collection.
View attachment 3926337

Another present was the Artek 402 armchair. I debated between this one and the infamous tank chair but liked the slimmed down version more. I bought the matching Missoni pillow myself.
View attachment 3926341
All I need now is to get this chair from one country to another.... it is not like Ikea and cannot be disassembled to pieces. Therefore transferring it will be difficult.

kissen-hellgrau-textil.jpg
oslo_kissen_hell_grau_7003gcc05_8717266159084.jpg

2869928-00013-1.jpg

This was my Christmas gift to myself: the Eames lounge chair in the new mohair upholstery. This is in our second living room (aka the man cave).
Unfortunately, I was unhappy with the quality of the upholstery and it's talking awhile to get that sorted out. You can see the extra, asymmetrical folds on the ottoman. But I love it and as soon as I get a new one, it's going to be perfect!chair.png