Post pictures of your newest home decor items!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love seeing home decor and getting ideas from blogs, magazines, etc.

My latest purchase is an accent lamp for my living room.

[​IMG]

2. i love the texture on the shade..it looks like a very soothing pretty blue.

3. Cool lamp!

4. I am gonna love this subforum! I just re-did my bedroom! Will take some pics tonight :biggrin:

5. Can't wait!

I'm on this huuuuge interior decorating kick. Not that I've actually done anything except look at pictures.....;)

6. I love home decor and decorating! I am always watching HGTV! :biggrin:

7. I bought a new sofa, a marble coffee table and a jute rug in the past few months. I'm still looking for side chairs and a bigger dining table than what we have.

1053.jpg Martin Sofa in the store 002.jpg img9l.jpg
    Sunshine mama likes this.
  8. New kitchen lighting

[​IMG]

and backsplash tile

[​IMG]

9. Bedroom chandelier

[​IMG]

I found these cute lil mirrored boxes the other day, I couldn't decide whether or not to get the larger one or the small one so I got both. I placed the smaller one on my night stand. And the larger one on my dresser. I really like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I also have a new pendant light in my upstairs hallway...

[​IMG]

And a new light in my family room...

[​IMG]

11. Cakegirl - I love your simple style - great taste!
    Nice - I love the new stuff~

The only new "home" thing I've bought recently is this green pot in the middle I used to plant my lettuce. It is from Portugal, via TJ Maxx :amuse:

[​IMG]

I have too much clutter - DF and I are outgrowing our apartment, plus any stuff I have been buying has been for the upcoming wedding. I am holding off on homw stuff until we get a house!!!!!

3829.JPG
  12. :ty: :biggrin:

I like it! I love green! I have lots of it in my kitchen.
    I admire your ability to grow lettuce, I can barely keep a houseplant alive :giggles:

13. I love those! where are they from?

14. I found them at Ross! They always have the most Random cute finds for the home.

15. Love that chandelier Fab. I would love to have one in my bedroom but I do not have a ceiling light in there.