Post pictures of your makeup bag.. inside and out!

And now I am obsessed. How long ago did you buy it???

Wow, it was probably last spring, maybe a little less than a year ago. I know H&M had similar bags a few months ago in a stiffer, more cotton-like fabric, but they didn't have quite the squish factor that the velvety one does! But H&M changes things up quite a bit, so they might have something similar; I haven't been there in a while, though.

OK...here is mine! I love it!!! Although I was a bit dismayed by all the stuff that was there once I unloaded it!

Attachments

• makeup 001.jpg
    makeup 001.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 49
  • makeup 002.jpg
    makeup 002.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 65
My blush brush is from Bloom. The Barbie MAC product is a Beauty Powder, it gives a nice glow (worn over blush or alone)

The other contents are:
Shiseido eyelash curler
Kiss Me Mascara in Black
MAC lipliner (I think this is Subculture)
MAC lipsticks
MAC blush (that's Peaches, I think. Now I use Angel more often)
Oil Blotting Sheets
Blister Block
As you can tell, I'm a MAC girl.

BLOOM, they have really nice packaging as well. I think Sephora used to sell the, do you know who sells them in the US? Silly question, the Barbie was probably Limited Edition, correct? MAC is infamous for that, lol. ;) I'm a former MAC girl, now a stila and Bobbi Brown girl!:P

Cute and it's so pink! How does that VS perfume smell?
It smells reeeeeally yummy! It's fruity-floral with a touch of vanilla or caramel or something. It's a nice soft/ sexy smell-- it's subtle, not too over the top. People keep saying it smells like Dior Addict, but I've never tried that one to compare.

BLOOM, they have really nice packaging as well. I think Sephora used to sell the, do you know who sells them in the US?

Ulta still carries Bloom! :yes:

It smells reeeeeally yummy! It's fruity-floral with a touch of vanilla or caramel or something. It's a nice soft/ sexy smell-- it's subtle, not too over the top. People keep saying it smells like Dior Addict, but I've never tried that one to compare.

Ulta still carries Bloom! :yes:

[/center]

Hmmm, fruity with notes of vanilla/caramel, that sounds just like my style, I'll have to head over to VS to smell it, thanks for the heads up on ULTA, there is one 10 minutes from me.