Post pictures of your first designer bag.

1. I'm not sure if there has already been a topic for this but post some pics, I'd love to see your firsts!
    Here's my first Coach!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Great pink on your Coach! :smile:

Here is mine!
    [​IMG]

I got all of these at once! :smile:

3. Very cute!

4. My first I no longer have. I don't even have my second, third, or fourth. What I can show you is the oldest bag I have in my collection. It's a D&B with the duck. The oldest accessory I have is a Gucci wallet that is 25 years old, and it's still in great shape. Here are pics of the bag and the wallet.

5. [​IMG]

6. I love those strawberry earrings, they're adorable !!!

And this is my baby ! :love:

[​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. Thanks! :smile: I love your Popincourt Haut, did you just get it?

9. I purchased it last June.. it was actually the Gay Pride Parade day in Toronto and it was such a hassle because of the extra traffic ! It's still super pale as I really, really baby it. :shame:

10. My first was my black balenciaga.

black balenciaga.jpg
  11. I love it! (and I also like your coach "E" charm!)

12. Nice thread. The first thing I ever purchased that was designer was an LV pochette while I was in college. I think it might have been in 2000. I still have it, but it's at my parent's house.

13. [​IMG]
    It was given to me on my wedding day by my god father almost 10 years ago.

14. my first bag was given to me from my boyfriend a couple of birthdays back. it's a coach hobo.

(i don't have a pic of it so here's a pic from eBay..)

eb_1.JPG
  15. My first real designer bag is at my parents' house. It is a very simple Gucci that my dad bought me for my 17th birthday (18 years ago!) It was one ofthe cheapest one that they had, but I loved that purse!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice