Post pictures of your Christmas Trees here!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love looking at Christmas trees! We typically put up three each year but we are in the process of building a house and living in a rent house for the time being so we are only putting one up this year. I thought it would be cool to post the pictures of our trees though.

Here is mine this year. I am soo not the best photographer and I didn't even get the presents in (yes, I am already almost done shopping! LOL) and I do match my wrapping paper to the tree (I am using hot pink, purple, baby pink and silver). LOL

Enjoy and I can't wait to see yours!!

pinktree.JPG
  2. How fun! We get ours next weekend, so I will have to come back with a picture then.

3. I've always wanted a pink decorated tree! It's too cute!

4. OOHHH! Maybe this thread will help me want to put up a tree. At this point it's a no-go. I need some major help getting into the Christmas spirit this year!

5. A pink tree is so fun!!!!! Great thread... I will have to get a tree soon :yes:

6. Wow- I thought everyone would already have a tree up! LOL

I am such a geek I had my tree up like two weeks ago! OMG I probably shouldn't admit that!

7. Yeah but Dh kinda looks at it and goes ehhh. He calls it the pepto (bismal-spelling?) tree. LOL :roflmfao: I am lucky he has been beaten into submission and just lets me do what I want! ;) LOL Kidding!

8. What a great idea for a thread! I'll post my pictures as soon as we get the tree, but it won't be for another couple of weeks yet.

9. What a cute tree Crystal!
    We're not doing a tree this year because we are heading up to my parents house...so it didn't make sense to have everything decorated here when we'll be up there for 2 weeks.

10. [​IMG]

Here goes

11. how fun!!! now i can't wait to get mine up. i will post pictures as soon as i do.

12. aww Ive always wanted a pink christmas tree!! hehe, did you do it all yourself?? it looks fabulous.. My family tends to buy their christmas tree like a week before christmas haahah (procrastinators)

13. Wow..pink tree, never thought of that..it's very cute..

14. Great idea for a thread!

Everyone's trees look really cute! (I don't have one, because I'm spending Christmas with my parents and they'll have one. My dad and I used to pick out the tree together, and we've gotten it down to a science. We usually end up choosing the first or second tree we've looked at. I'll ask them to take a picture of it, though.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice