Post pictures of your BOEING (ALL SIZES) *PICS ONLY*

annalcg

PurseBlog Intern
Jun 2, 2009
Please post pictures of your Boeing here :biggrin: All sizes of Boeing welcome.
If you've already posted photos in another thread, kindly re-post them here as well. Thank you!

Pictures only, no chatting!

My Boeing 30

4605145206_e3a0534f1e_o.jpg

4604540213_9420e4203c_o.jpg

4605154332_a9c9181751_o.jpg

Photos via Flickr

My Boeing 30

4605145206_e3a0534f1e_o.jpg

4604540213_9420e4203c_o.jpg

4605154332_a9c9181751_o.jpg

Photos via Flickr
Hi ALCG, would just like to ask you regarding the strap you attached to your Boeing. Does it come in one size only or different sizes? I asked a friend of mine who went on a short trip to New York to buy me a black strap for my Croisiere35. She went to Barneys and asked for a shoulder strap matching the Croisiere 35 which she pointed out. The SA told her that Goyard's strap is one size for all the bags equipped with the "rings"& that she only had one last one in the store. I have been trying to scour this forum for a picture of a Croisiere35 with a strap that I have come accross several times but, of course, now that I am searching for it, I cannot find it..... :sad:
Thanks in advance for your comments....

Sorry! I just remembered now that this is a pics only thread.... :0

Hi ALCG, would just like to ask you regarding the strap you attached to your Boeing. Does it come in one size only or different sizes? I asked a friend of mine who went on a short trip to New York to buy me a black strap for my Croisiere35. She went to Barneys and asked for a shoulder strap matching the Croisiere 35 which she pointed out. The SA told her that Goyard's strap is one size for all the bags equipped with the "rings"& that she only had one last one in the store. I have been trying to scour this forum for a picture of a Croisiere35 with a strap that I have come accross several times but, of course, now that I am searching for it, I cannot find it..... :sad:
Thanks in advance for your comments....

Sorry! I just remembered now that this is a pics only thread.... :0

Please utilise the 'Private Messaging' system to contact a specific member.