Post pictures of your BOEING (ALL SIZES) *PICS ONLY*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Please post pictures of your Boeing here :biggrin: All sizes of Boeing welcome.
    If you've already posted photos in another thread, kindly re-post them here as well. Thank you!

Pictures only, no chatting!

2. ***Please watermark your photos to prevent theft!

3. My Boeing 65
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. My Boeing 30

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photos via Flickr

5. LoveThatThing doesn't post regularly, here is her 30:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And next to a Pink Jeanne MM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. As promised here she is.

Attached Files:

7. Hi ALCG, would just like to ask you regarding the strap you attached to your Boeing. Does it come in one size only or different sizes? I asked a friend of mine who went on a short trip to New York to buy me a black strap for my Croisiere35. She went to Barneys and asked for a shoulder strap matching the Croisiere 35 which she pointed out. The SA told her that Goyard's strap is one size for all the bags equipped with the "rings"& that she only had one last one in the store. I have been trying to scour this forum for a picture of a Croisiere35 with a strap that I have come accross several times but, of course, now that I am searching for it, I cannot find it..... :sad:
    Thanks in advance for your comments....

Sorry! I just remembered now that this is a pics only thread.... :0

8. Please utilise the 'Private Messaging' system to contact a specific member.