Post pics WITH & W/O makeup!

sammydoll

i'm a..
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
So i've been inspired by the "Celeb's Without Makeup" thread in the Celebrity sections. A few people mentioned posting pics of yourself without makeup because i guess some people were being critical? and i thought it was a neat idea.. Natural+made up!

I'm very into makeup and not afraid to admit it (how could i not?) but i also like how i look without makeup..

Be brave and share your own pics!! I think this could be a really fun and interesting thread :smile:

Without-

With-

Also- What's one piece of makeup you couldn't live without? For me it's definitely eyeliner, i feel totally naked without it!

ooo im the one who posted my pics in that section haha :P

These are from seconds after washing my face, i think i look scary haha(sorry in advance)
meeeeeeeeee.gif

meeeeeeeeeeeeee1.gif

in your second pic you kind of look like victoria beckham....

What a fun thread this will be! I am hesistant to post pics of myself on the internet, I never have, so I won't be doing that:lol:.
You two both look gorgeous with and without makeup!! And Sammy, that second pic is GORGEOUS!!
For me, the one piece of makeup I can't go without is foundation/concealer, I feel naked without it, and if I leave the house without it on, it bothers me all day.

I would SO do it if I had a good digital camera. I should have one by late December though so if this thread is still around I'd be happy to share. If not, I'll dig it back up! I don't wear much makeup so there probably wouldn't be much difference with or without. Good idea though!

I dont really wear to much make up. When I do I usually focus on my eyes and I use only lipgloss:shame:.

Attachments

• b&s.jpg
    b&s.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0399.jpg
    IMG_0399.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 541
Crylater- you look really cute without makeup! This is going to sound weird, but i'm jealous of how dark your eyebrows naturally are. I have natural darkdarkdarrkkkbrown almost black hair but my eyebrows are a suppperr light brown, it sucks! You and your boyfriend(?) look so sweet together, too :O)

^ I agree! :yes:

All of you look amazing without makeup (and with, of course)! It will be a cold day in hell when I post pictures of myself without makeup on the internet for the world to see :nogood:

I'm very plain without makeup (and by plain I mean YIKES). We're talking like America Ferrera as Ugly Betty vs. America Ferrera as herself at the Emmys. Seriously. That's how much of a difference makeup and contacts makes for me. Even my S.O. prefers makeup and we joke about it all the time, because guys are supposed to hate makeup, but a little foundation and eyeliner go a loooooong way with me!!! :lol:

You all are beautiful without makeup!!!! Makeup, of course makes us all look different, but cristalena you are NOT at all scary without makeup!!!!

I will take pics of myself without make-up on tomorrow! I might "do up" my makeup tomorrow just for this thread lol!