Post pics of your Vacanze bags here

gabes mommy, one side of your BV looks like mine! I like how your other side is different. Like the kids on the ski lift!! Oh that's so cute!! Love your cuccilo too!!

djr - great stellina!
blackwidow--glad you like your Zucca! Lots of blue! love it!

congrats to everyone and their new vacanze goodies. this print is crazy cute! i love all of them!!!! it is just such a cheerful print and the color is so vibrant.

Well, on friday i called lesportsac and ordered a zucca and denero crossing my fingers i'd get something i'd like. the rep was very nice and took notes, but said she couldn't guarantee anything. about ten minutes later i decided to call nordstroms.com and they had vacanze in the system but not on the website yet. i ordered a few zuccas to have a pick and then thought about cancelling the lesportsac order but i really wanted a denero. i decided to take a chance and am so glad i did. i normally do not like the same print on both sides, but i really love my denero.:heart:
1818598617_5cff4fe336.jpg

i wasn't thrilled with my zucca from lesportsac but the nordstrom order had this one that i think is a keeper. my favorite is the kitty knitting a scarf for her loved one and she's right in the middle.
1816696121_55c52aa747.jpg

1816695347_b241c99205.jpg

there really isn't a store around here that carries deneros, so i was super surprised to see that metropark in illinois had four of them! i couldn't leave the store without this one because my daughter really likes the gingerbread house.
1817539752_27b7301bbe.jpg

The Ciao is on it's way to me from Casey, and I bought the Denaro at Metro Park in Irvine yesterday. I also bought a Gioco, but I'm taking it back today.

Attachments

• Den Vac back.JPG
    Den Vac back.JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 38
  • Den Vac front.JPG
    Den Vac front.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 31
  • ciao back 2.jpg
    ciao back 2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 80
  • ciao front 2.jpg
    ciao front 2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 58
okay, gabes mommy, i don't even have to tell you that i LOVE your denero, do i??? the knittin kittin is my fave! i'm a knitter so i took a liking to that character as soon as i seen it! congrats!!!!

okay, gabes mommy, i don't even have to tell you that i LOVE your denero, do i??? the knittin kittin is my fave! i'm a knitter so i took a liking to that character as soon as i seen it! congrats!!!!

I just noticed that the ball of yarn is a little lamb, and it kind of looks like a snowball. This print blows my mind, it's so cute:love:!

p.s. Everybody, thanks so much for showing off your Vacanzes! There's so much detail in this print, and so much going on (am I imagining it, or is there more going on in Vacanze than any of the other prints???) Anyway, thanks so much for sharing-- it's helping me to figure out what placement and bag style I want. Plus these bags are just adorable.