post pics of your tano on, pls?

Melvel, those little hanging leather tags that say "Tano/genuine leather" are just looped around the strap- they are meant to be removed, but Ive noticed that lots of people leave theirs on. I may be able to send you a new one, though, if you like it. What color do you need?

For Fall, there is a beaujolais (wine) color and a sangria color, which is like a burgundy. The purple color was called amarynth but it was dropped from the line due to lack of interest. They might be cutting a very small amount for the few retailers who did order it, but they arent even showing it in their Fall collection anymore. Sorry!!!:sad:

I would love to buy a purple bag!!! Its too bad that they cut it....:tdown:

Meredith

My Minilisa is in the Brusciato Brown color. I'll send you a PM. :smile:

I'm sorry to hear that! I was so waiting for the purple bag, since I don't have any purple bags in my collection yet. I will check out the other colors though. BTW, will be in NYC on the first week of September, any good Tano retailers which I can visit there?

Melvel- There is a store in Nolita (downtown) called BAG which has a huge selection of Tano bags. They also have a mini Tano boutique on the 5th floor (young, trendy department) of Bergdorf Goodman and at many, many boutiques elsewhere in the city. Have fun!

Sorry about the purple, I know you were waiting for it.

I can send you a new brusciato brown hang tag for your bag, just pm me your address.

I saw a few Tano bags in a small boutique in Ft. Myers, and I am sure they all were the crackled leather....which I really didn't like at all. I was hoping that the crackled leather wasn't really the crunch leather, and now, after reading these posts, I do see that there are two types....whew! I am sure the crunch leather would suit me a lot better. Of course, the SA's at this small boutique couldn't answer any specific questions for me at all, and they couldn't tell Tano from LV. The colors of the bags are really striking, though!

Compass Rose, Tano actually has quite a few different types of leather, not just these 2. Crunch is their core leather, but this (spring) season they also have crinkle patent, gentle wash, cracked ice and cloud. For Fall they will still have Crunch and a subtle metallic distressed "crackle" suede as well as 3 or 4 other brand new leathers. Tano is constantly changing their colors, leathers and styles.

Compass Rose, Tano actually has quite a few different types of leather, not just these 2. Crunch is their core leather, but this (spring) season they also have crinkle patent, gentle wash, cracked ice and cloud. For Fall they will still have Crunch and a subtle metallic distressed "crackle" suede as well as 3 or 4 other brand new leathers. Tano is constantly changing their colors, leathers and styles.
Thanks, tano expert! The bags are really stylish!!!! On topic: I wish I had one to post a picture of....