Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

I am actually in discussion to selling the purse at the moment. So essentially my current collection is: Small Del Rey - Silky Classic Calf in Cream with Soft Gold and Regular Lily - small classic grain leather in Pale Slate with silver finish hardware.

Attachments

• FBD57305-0F26-4DF1-9C0B-DC0529E03FB4.jpeg
    FBD57305-0F26-4DF1-9C0B-DC0529E03FB4.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 47
  • A690A58D-9A6D-45C1-B38B-3FC1187C7EC3.jpeg
    A690A58D-9A6D-45C1-B38B-3FC1187C7EC3.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 47
What a beautiful collection. I'm really loving the looks of the Iris. May I know how are you loving yours?
I love the iris! Gotten so many compliments , and people come up and stare at it trying to figure out what brand LOL. Not sure if it is because of the color or the looks or the unique handle . It is Actually bigger space inside than what it looks.

I love the iris! Not sure if it is because of the color or the looks or the unique handle .
The color you got is really unique for sure and I like the handle. Lends it a trendy vibe but yet at the same time, I do think this handle looks rather classic and thus, I don't feel it will be dated a few years down the road. I love how this bag looks when handheld but the long strap definitely adds versatility. Thank you for sharing your experience of the bag. Definitely very helpful for me. :love:

Reactions: Katinahat and Wen
Added my Lily bags in the 18 months since the last family shot so thought I’d share a little update.
View attachment 4621608
Was just looking at my family shot from two years ago. Must update this sometime as I’ve added a sea blue Bayswater Tote, a black Alexa Icon and a hot pink Darley wallet since then.

My mulberry collection is made up of classic colours so they are timeless. I love pink too and have 4 pink bags but they are all contemporary bags, mostly Coach.