Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Hi ladies- I've been looking for more information on a Suffolk. I'm very tempted to buy one pre-owned (I'm in the US) and there aren't any Mulberry stores nearby for me to try. Also, I'm pretty sure the Suffolk is discontinued... Anyway, the weight is the main issue for me, so I'd be very curious for more information. Thank you so much!

Hi!
It's 1.1 kg with the strap. But this is the small Suffolk.. Just to make sure we talk about the same bag :smile:

I've seen it pre-owned on a number of sites, but strangely quite expensive. Was it that pricey when it came out?
It's generally between $600-$100 pre-owned. I believe it was $2300 new, which is quite high compared to other Mulberry bags.

Hi!
It's 1.1 kg with the strap. But this is the small Suffolk.. Just to make sure we talk about the same bag :smile:
Thank you, Gringach! Any idea how that compared to a Bayswater? I have an older Mulberry Heritage Bayswater (not what they're calling heritage now). It has a crossbody strap and it's fairly heavy when I put things in it. I just wish I could see one in person, since the lowest priced ones are final sale.

You take good care of your bags. It looks like new (to me). I hope a few years down the road, I can proudly say that I have used my bags for a couple of years!

View attachment 3452663

My black with nickel Bayswater. It's 4 yrs old now. Love it for work. Holds everything I need and more. Had the continental 3yrs. Love the colour. Am after a cosmetic pouch now, just waiting for new eye catching colours. I also have another Bayswater, a purply/pink shade from about 6yrs ago, but she's all packed away at the moment in her dust bag. Would like a small Bayswater in red. I need to see the scarlet irl.