Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Hi Lou, how are you??
I am ok, fighting against microbes while taking care of my little family!
Thanks for sharing your actual collection :smile:
And you got me there.. I am actually working on adjusting my collection again hahaha!
I will let you know when I will be ready.. But I had to let go some bags I thought I would keep much longer!
But that's the way I am, I don't want to exceed a certain number of bags.. So some had to go for the new ones!
See you soon :smile:

Hey! Glad to hear you are well, I avoided the lurgies too (touch wood)

still haven't done the family pics, not had a chance as NEED to do it when DH isn't around [emoji15]

It's a small collection compared to many and have diversified very recently and dropped in the other brands. I chop and change all the time like you, I want to add some Bottega Veneta and dare I say it, think that will be it...... she says [emoji23]

Look forward to seeing your collection

Only realised I had this many Mulberry bags today when I put them together for a family photo... It is only a small collection but I love them all and I do use them all too. :smile: My happy little family.
GORGEOUS family BeckyHannaway!! Love them all but seriously, that blue ostrich mini Lily :love:is calling to me....my jaw is on the floor for that baby!!!:loveeyes::tup:

View attachment 3596627 Updated family picture:
Mulberry Luella Gisele in black harness Leather, Roxanne in Darwin oak, Roxanne in green antique glace, Emmy in black Darwin, Roxette in black croc print, SBS oak, Bayswater in black Darwin, Alexa in pheasant green shrunken calf, Bayswater in oak NVT, Bayswater small double zip tote in black small classic grain, Tessie satchel in oxblood, Daria pouch in oak, small Del Rey in deer brown grainy print, SBS in black NVT, Daria French purse in oak, Lily in black glossy goat, Lily in oak NVT, French purse in oak NVT, Mini Lily in metallic mushroom goat.

Love them all, need them all and carry them all:love:, and I think that's it for a while- although I have said this after five and ten bags, too :giggle: And looking at this picture convinced me that I still need a red Lily or something else more vibrant;)
Wow! What a lovely family you have!:loveeyes:

Thank you very much, Emmelines, and welcome to the forum:wave::flowers:! You have a small but very beautiful family! It seems that we both love natural oak leather and the older styles of the bags very much... And plants and roses, too;)!
Thank you so much!:smile: Yes, I do love gardening... and the older styles of the bags. Living by the coast in Norway means that it rains a lot, so I downsized my collection and have only kept the ones I really use.

Thank you so much!:smile: Yes, I do love gardening... and the older styles of the bags. Living by the coast in Norway means that it rains a lot, so I downsized my collection and have only kept the ones I really use.
I know the problem with lots of rain very well, too... But on me it just had the opposite effect ... It did not make me more reasonable with the number of my bags - I needed the Bayswater and SBS also in black for bad weather days:biggrin:

Reactions: BeckyHannaway