Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

Thank you for sharing and such a beautiful collection! Great you do actually carry them all, we are bag twins on a few - if you could only have 1, what would it be?
Thank you, Louliu! But only one bag would be really, really difficult to decide :shocked:.. perhaps I would choose one of the regular sized Bayswaters, because I usually carry a lot of stuff... the oak one fits to everything, but it rains a lot here... and the Bayswaters do not fit in my bicycle basket...and from March until October I go by bike to work (if it does not rain too heavily). So three would be easier: black Bays, oak Roxanne and black Lily for evenings and when I really do not want to carry a huge bag...:angel: But the new Alexa is also very practical....and the double zip tote unites many advantages of smaller and huger bags and is a really nice classic...I still know why I needed all these bags:lol:

Thank you, Louliu! But only one bag would be really, really difficult to decide :shocked:.. perhaps I would choose one of the regular sized Bayswaters, because I usually carry a lot of stuff... the oak one fits to everything, but it rains a lot here... and the Bayswaters do not fit in my bicycle basket...and from March until October I go by bike to work (if it does not rain too heavily). So three would be easier: black Bays, oak Roxanne and black Lily for evenings and when I really do not want to carry a huge bag...:angel: But the new Alexa is also very practical....and the double zip tote unites many advantages of smaller and huger bags and is a really nice classic...I still know why I needed all these bags:lol:

An impossible ask..... I couldn't stick with just one either [emoji6]

View attachment 3596627 Updated family picture:
Mulberry Luella Gisele in black harness Leather, Roxanne in Darwin oak, Roxanne in green antique glace, Emmy in black Darwin, Roxette in black croc print, SBS oak, Bayswater in black Darwin, Alexa in pheasant green shrunken calf, Bayswater in oak NVT, Bayswater small double zip tote in black small classic grain, Tessie satchel in oxblood, Daria pouch in oak, small Del Rey in deer brown grainy print, SBS in black NVT, Daria French purse in oak, Lily in black glossy goat, Lily in oak NVT, French purse in oak NVT, Mini Lily in metallic mushroom goat.

Love them all, need them all and carry them all:love:, and I think that's it for a while- although I have said this after five and ten bags, too :giggle: And looking at this picture convinced me that I still need a red Lily or something else more vibrant;)

What a great collection, wow!!
And I totally understand the need of all these bags.. They are all fab!

Reactions: Betty Kay
Lou, please post a pic of your collection too, I would love to see it!
Saw your oxblood beauties recently, already a very nice start of a group pic for us ;)

Hello, hope you are well?

I don't think I've done a family shot for ages

So many have come and gone, and I've been disloyal and added a few other designers into my once exclusive M collection.

I'm down to 3 scarves, 3 purses, 3 keyrings, and bags, let me think

Mini Taylor
Regular oxblood lily
Black SDR
Black SBS
midnight suede Tillie
Oxblood croc embossed kite
Black croc embossed mini lily
Steiff Bear
Black Kensington

Def missing oak from my collection now

Non M

Sienna red Chloe mini Hayley
Black Mini Marcie
Black Bal mini pompon and matching coin pouch
Black suede and leather medium Chloe Kurtis

I think that's it, how's your collection?

Last edited:

So many have come and gone, and I've been disloyal and added a few other designers into my once exclusive M collection.

Mini Taylor
Regular oxblood lily
Black SDR
Black SBS
midnight suede Tillie
Steiff Bear
Black Kensington

Non M

Black Mini Marcie

It would be great to see all these bags plus bear in a picture, also the Chloe bags!:nuts:

Hi guys, I have a few questions regarding Mulberry. I'm wondering:
- why you love your Mulberry handbags
- what you love about the brand
- what you think about the brand and its reputation etc.

I'm contemplating getting a Mulberry for my 21st so I just want to see if it's the kind of brand and quality it is perceived to have. I will also be using some answers in my university Fashion Marketing project so only comment if you don't mind me using your opinions. If you could leave your age alongside your comments that would be fab too!

Thank you xx

Looks like you have every occasion covered!

Yes I find it an eye opener when they are all out, I don't have a big collection either
Thank you Louliu71, yes I have all the occasion covered and I keep telling myself that, but this still doesn't stop me from buying more... Very addictive indeed! Just bought a tree French purse and arrived today! Don't need no more... :sad: I love the purse through! :smile:

Reactions: Louliu71
Only realised I had this many Mulberry bags today when I put them together for a family photo... It is only a small collection but I love them all and I do use them all too. :smile: My happy little family.

What a gorgeous collection!
We're actually twins on two (possibly three) of them; the SBS and the Blossom Pochette + maybe the red Lily, depending on which red you've got (mine is Hibiscus) :tup:

Reactions: BeckyHannaway
What a gorgeous collection!
We're actually twins on two (possibly three) of them; the SBS and the Blossom Pochette + maybe the red Lily, depending on which red you've got (mine is Hibiscus) :tup:
Thank you :smile: it is only a small collection but I love them all. The sbs and blossom pochette are getting used the most actually, so easy to wear and now I have a baby they both free my hands up. Hope you are enjoying yours too, the red lily is actually a poppy red CVT from couple of seasons ago, but I love hibiscus, fabulous and even nicer than poppy red! :smile:

Reactions: tina_catsandscarves

Mini Taylor
Regular oxblood lily
Black SDR
Black SBS
midnight suede Tillie
Steiff Bear
Black Kensington

Non M

Black Mini Marcie

Hi Lou, how are you??
I am ok, fighting against microbes while taking care of my little family!
Thanks for sharing your actual collection :smile:
And you got me there.. I am actually working on adjusting my collection again hahaha!
I will let you know when I will be ready.. But I had to let go some bags I thought I would keep much longer!
But that's the way I am, I don't want to exceed a certain number of bags.. So some had to go for the new ones!
See you soon :smile: