Post Pics of Your Mulberry Family!

attachment.php

Wow!! Gorgeous collection!!! Love the variation you've got,on the colorsand styles,very versatile!! And all since November,wow I'm in awe of your dedication to the brand!!

And Dita,just loving your Seahorse!!
Jo,you really should try tracking down some of those gloves,they are just lovely!! I love the leaf detailing on them,really elegant and different!!!
Yeh,outlets sound a good idea to me!!

Thanks, all, for your comments on the seahorse - he is very happy on my Bayswater. I've taken pics but my new laptop doesn't have a memory card slot - grrrrr! I've had to ask DH to crop & host my photos - how embarrassing! Oh well, hopefully they'll be ready later today.

Chaz, I'm just DYING to see your collection as I don't think I'm up to date with everything you've got. Did I read that you've got an Alfie??? And have you got a cockroach?! Take some pics while Andy is at work next week ;)

I haven't posted much on this forum, but here's my collection, minus the congo Bayswater plus some beaded evening bags, minus accessories.
My oldest bag is the third from the left, still in perfect condition after about 15 years.

Attachments

• My Mulberries.jpg
    My Mulberries.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 6,513
Reactions: Chrys77
^^^I just sold 5 bags -- through AFF. Didn't get a lot, of course, but still, it cleaned out the closet, and every penny helps. It did my mind good to really analyze my collection and do a spring cleaning about what I use and what I don't. And...makes room for more bags!!! LOL

When I get back from my trip to London & Zurich, I'll have enough of a Mulberry family to take a picture of it. I love these pix-- seeing all those Mulberrys does a heart good!

New family shot - clockwise from top centre:
Chocolate darwin Elgin with oak darwin luggage label
Bronze glove Bayswater with red calgary leather seahorse keyring
Oak darwin Emmy with chocolate enamal Bayswater keyring
Navy pleated Poppy
Oak small zip purse
Gold heart keyring
Black soft nappa Araline
Coffee washed nappa Joni

Attachments

• 100_6029.jpg
    100_6029.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6,569
  • 100_6030.jpg
    100_6030.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5,871
Reactions: Chrys77
Ditab - what a fabulous collection!!! Love that bronze Bays, but its hard to choose a favorite! If I had those bags, I would never get out of the house! Would be too hard to decide what bag to use!!!

Ditab - what a fabulous collection!!! Love that bronze Bays, but its hard to choose a favorite! If I had those bags, I would never get out of the house! Would be too hard to decide what bag to use!!!

Thanks, kroquet. I think that's why I keep them in their dustbags :roflmfao: