Post pics of your LOUBOUTINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the perfect black heels. Does anyone know if these are the decolletes? I love them. I have a pair of the decoltissimo, and was thinking about getting the simple style, but I definitely like these better.

hawaiilei, The pumps in the pic are the decollete 868. I have the simple pump and decolletes -- they're both great shoes. If it's an option, I would recommend getting the simple pumps in black leather and the decolletes in black patent.

My fav Louboutins-
Very Prive black leather w/black patent leather peeptoe pumps-
pre-wear lol! I had to capture the beautiful red sole before they got 'destroyed'...

christian1.JPG

christian2.JPG

BEAUTIFUL!:nuts: I definitely need to add these to my growing list of Louboutins I want!:yes:

Thanks for the tip stinam. I'm going to try to see if I can buy them in person the next time I go to New York City. Louboutins are hard to find in DC. Is there a shorter version of the decollete 868? Is the simple as tall too?

Bagfetish, Thanks! I love CL's patent shoes!

hawaiilei, I haven't seen a shorter version of the decollete 868. The heel feels a little higher, but sturdier than the heel on the simple pump. The sizing between both styles is also consistently inconsistent as is true for CL's sizing. I had to size up a half size for the simple pumps to a 38, and had to size up even further to a 38.5 and 39 for the decolletes.

Was organizing my closet the other day & took a few photos of my shoe collection....which is constantly being editted. Louboutin's are my greatest :heart: (even more so than bags!), just the most perfect designs in my eyes. I have 1 pair of Jimmy Choo's, 0 Manolo Blahnik's, but every time I walk into the CL boutique, there's always a pair staring at me that I don't have but need to have! I guess I'm just a hopeless CL addict.

Top 2 rows are my beloved CL's (bottom row is miscellaneous other designers).

Attachments

• 12240008.JPG
    12240008.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • 12240011.JPG
    12240011.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 758
  • 12240005.JPG
    12240005.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 586
  • 12240004.JPG
    12240004.JPG