Post pics of your inexpensive bags!!

ILoveCoach

Flat Broke
Dec 22, 2005
I know we've all got a couple of cheap bags stashed away, and they deserve the same love you give your pricey bags!! :love:

I've posted a few of mine and how much I paid! :nuts:

Grey Guess: $25.00
Gold Guess: $25.00
Black Kangol Satchel: $10.00
Blue Loop Clutch: $7.00
White Clutch: $30.00

i'm too lazy to take pics right now of the few i have left but i gave a good amount of them to the salvation army after my 3 younger cousins grabbed what they wanted..

a couple of the bags i did keep include bags from these brands: esprit, paul frank, guess, and i might've kept a polo one also but these are the ones i recall off the top of my head right now.

this is a fun thread! i'm going to take photos later. I have a Loop NYCbag that EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE compliments me on. It's the weirdest thing, I told my husband and he didn't believe me. Then, a few times we were out, he witnessed it!! Weird! I'll post some pics later.

Yesterday I had was carrying an orange bag from Marshall's that cost $16.99 and a women I work with swore that she knew the "French designer" that made the purse!! HA!

The first black one (double buckles) is actually from WalMart or Target..pleather. The second black one is a Liz Claiborne. I love it- has a beige suede interior with lots of pockets. The purple bag is an Ameribag, good for travel with small kiddo. And the teal one is from JcPenney. I also have it in red, black, & brown. It's really soft leather & is very lightweight.

Attachments

• 100_0054.jpg
    100_0054.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0052.jpg
    100_0052.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_0053.jpg
    100_0053.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 78
ZooMom said:
The first black one (double buckles) is actually from WalMart or Target..pleather. The second black one is a Liz Claiborne. I love it- has a beige suede interior with lots of pockets. The purple bag is an Ameribag, good for travel with small kiddo. And the teal one is from JcPenney. I also have it in red, black, & brown. It's really soft leather & is very lightweight.

I adore the black bag hanging from your door!!!

The Loop everyone loves
LT0706-41305.jpg

I have this Loop in green that I love, love love!
P1017144.jpg