Post Pics of Your GIVENCHY NIGHTINGALE Here

I have only 1 new gale and the logo is still 100% present. I think it has to due to usage. The more frequently used an item is, like a wallet or purse, the more likely that the gold foil stamping? will come off. My guess is that it would only come off after daily use for a few years, and I've owned my for 4 years.

If it really bothers you, you might ask Givenchy boutique to restamp it, probably at a small cost, but otherwise, just enjoy the bag.
You’re right, I’m just going to enjoy the bag! It seems it’s worn due to how the leather relaxed in that area. The bag is broken in and relaxed but the condition really is amazing. I’d also like to acquire a brown gale. Your bag is gorgeous- what year is yours from? Are there different browns depending on the year/season?

Reactions: baghag91
You’re right, I’m just going to enjoy the bag! It seems it’s worn due to how the leather relaxed in that area. The bag is broken in and relaxed but the condition really is amazing. I’d also like to acquire a brown gale. Your bag is gorgeous- what year is yours from? Are there different browns depending on the year/season?

One of the reasons why I love G bags, esp the OG styles, is their leathers. For me, the older they get, the better. Not high maintenance so it's for special occasions only, or delicate, but in it for the long haul due to its quality and durability. Mine is from 2016 and I want to say the brown is called tobacco but dont quote me. I feel like G doesnt do brown as much, probably bc they do brighter or jewel toned colors really well, and brown has lesser appeal? So when they came out w this brown in new gale, I had to have it, even tho I preferred the old gale style. no regrets as it is the only brown G bag I have, I think. [emoji4] enjoy you beautiful bag.

Reactions: GemsBerry
One of the reasons why I love G bags, esp the OG styles, is their leathers. For me, the older they get, the better. Not high maintenance so it's for special occasions only, or delicate, but in it for the long haul due to its quality and durability. Mine is from 2016 and I want to say the brown is called tobacco but dont quote me. I feel like G doesnt do brown as much, probably bc they do brighter or jewel toned colors really well, and brown has lesser appeal? So when they came out w this brown in new gale, I had to have it, even tho I preferred the old gale style. no regrets as it is the only brown G bag I have, I think. [emoji4] enjoy you beautiful bag.
Thank you! I do love the old style as well and would love to have one. I’m also on the lookout for a large black goatskin pandora. Have a great day!

I just bought a Micro preloved one from Fashionphile today! Not sure what year it's from, but it's one of the early versions from what I can tell. I got a great deal on it ... it was $475 marked down to $380, and it's in very good condition. It's calfskin leather in medium blue. I'll post a pic when I get it.

This is the first purse I've bought since 2014, so I'm excited!

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I just bought a Micro preloved one from Fashionphile today! Not sure what year it's from, but it's one of the early versions from what I can tell. I got a great deal on it ... it was $475 marked down to $380, and it's in very good condition. It's calfskin leather in medium blue. I'll post a pic when I get it.

This is the first purse I've bought since 2014, so I'm excited!

How exciting. I love the gale so much. Glad you waited so long for an amazing deal.

View attachment 4773141

Here's my new Micro! She's so SMALL! Can't believe it cost $1,900-ish new. It's from 2014.
Adorable! I haven't seen a zanzi leather with the logo stamping in a long time. It's the best leather for bright colors, like this beautiful blue. I'm sure there are great deals since 2014...glad you fought one you liked.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Can anyone help me determine if this is a bag/strap combo that belong together? Or even if this bag seems questionable as to the authenticity. My husband just purchase this bag for me on Fashionphile and it is listed as a Nightingale made in 2016 but when I try to look at any pictures online the only one I can find with a studded strap, is attached to a bag that has the top portion clipped to the bottom.

Sorry for the photos having “sold” things over them, but it was all I could get. The photo that has “sold out” is a Bergdorf Goodman picture of what I think the bag should look like. The “Sold Find Another” is the Fashionphile ad. The studs on the strap don’t even look the same, color wise. I was looking to get the Antigona, but he found this one and I’m OK with it but I don’t know anything about it and now that it is discontinued I have no idea how to find any information about what it should look like. I have also never purchased a bag of pre-owned so I am super paranoid about it possibly being a fake, even though I know Fashionphile is supposed to be pretty reputable. Anyone have any advice that will make me feel better about this.

Attachments

• E85D1C46-BF11-48E2-9621-6D1C4A764907.jpeg
    E85D1C46-BF11-48E2-9621-6D1C4A764907.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 09344E0A-7A92-413D-A4DA-A5FF5F2CBF29.jpeg
    09344E0A-7A92-413D-A4DA-A5FF5F2CBF29.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 23
Can anyone help me determine if this is a bag/strap combo that belong together? Or even if this bag seems questionable as to the authenticity. My husband just purchase this bag for me on Fashionphile and it is listed as a Nightingale made in 2016 but when I try to look at any pictures online the only one I can find with a studded strap, is attached to a bag that has the top portion clipped to the bottom.

Sorry for the photos having “sold” things over them, but it was all I could get. The photo that has “sold out” is a Bergdorf Goodman picture of what I think the bag should look like. The “Sold Find Another” is the Fashionphile ad. The studs on the strap don’t even look the same, color wise. I was looking to get the Antigona, but he found this one and I’m OK with it but I don’t know anything about it and now that it is discontinued I have no idea how to find any information about what it should look like. I have also never purchased a bag of pre-owned so I am super paranoid about it possibly being a fake, even though I know Fashionphile is supposed to be pretty reputable. Anyone have any advice that will make me feel better about this.
I have also just realized that the inside tag is metal. Has anyone ever seen anything like this on a Givenchy bag? Everything I’ve seen says it should be leather with the serial
Number on the underside. I’m starting to believe this bag may not be legit

Attachments

• 5FE5BE94-C1A8-4D6E-BD5F-175D13C3DB0E.jpeg
    5FE5BE94-C1A8-4D6E-BD5F-175D13C3DB0E.jpeg
    331.5 KB · Views: 12
Hi,

I always love the Nightingale but I don't follow the different release. Can someone tell me if they have release such a design? TiA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210320-202041_Carousell.jpg
    Screenshot_20210320-202041_Carousell.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 24