Post Pics of Your GIVENCHY NIGHTINGALE Here

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
This is the thread where you can post photos of your Nightingale bags or whatever you can find online. We don't have a sub-forum of our own yet so I think This a no chatting thread :P

Would love it though if you could include the SIZE, COLOUR, STORE, PRICE for reference purposes. Modelling pics would be nice as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my contribution, my only nightingale, Small Navy Blue Nightingale, purchased from ******, can't remember the price, think around 13xx.

With flash
IMG_62841.jpg

IMG_62931.jpg

Without flash
IMG_63051.jpg

Just wanna share photos of Reese carrying a gorgeous white Nightingale!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• reese-witherspoon-back-in-brentwood-05.jpg
    reese-witherspoon-back-in-brentwood-05.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 61,358
  • reese-witherspoon-back-in-brentwood-09.jpg
    reese-witherspoon-back-in-brentwood-09.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 91,524
Reactions: Stormy C
Here are some pics of my Nightingale Maxi from the 06 and first season they were made. From what I could find out it was a runway bag and it has a very funky vibe to it. I bought it on feebay after having it authenticated by the lovely experts here. I'm not sure if it's hand-pieced leather or some kind of exotic skin but it's so slouchy and easy to wear and has gunmetal hardware and was made in Italy.

Attachments

• new coffer and nightingale 018.JPG
    new coffer and nightingale 018.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 25,704
  • new coffer and nightingale 005.JPG
    new coffer and nightingale 005.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 25,724
  • easter outdoor and bags 119.JPG
    easter outdoor and bags 119.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 25,871
^^You're welcome!

Here are modelling pics of my Nightingale :smile:

I Loove it! I personally prefer it on the shoulder, but I find arm carrying a little annoying in practice so maybe I am biased. I have two pandoras and I think I will get the Nightingale next now that I have confirmed that I'd like to shoulder carry. Thanks so much for sharing your pics!

I Loove it! I personally prefer it on the shoulder, but I find arm carrying a little annoying in practice so maybe I am biased. I have two pandoras and I think I will get the Nightingale next now that I have confirmed that I'd like to shoulder carry. Thanks so much for sharing your pics!

Glad to contribute pics Blue*Rose! It's really comfy on the shoulders and it's also important for me to have the shoulder carry option as I have 2 small kids. :biggrin: That's why I find the Pandora such a practical bag for Mums too....wouldn't mind having another Pandora as well....the ones I saw at the store were all black and some bright colour (salmon). Had there been a beautiful colour in wrinkled Medium, I would've gotten that as well! Hehe!

Reactions: Spartangirl2000
we are all waiting with baited breath for you to share YOUR new nightingale hehehe

Come on...give us a clue...a little tease...we need all the excitement we can get in the Givenchy threads...:P

How did you know I bought one? I don't remember posting about it..lol.

Anyway, I did buy one from ****** but I got an email yesterday saying that she found holes in the leather on the bottom of the bag and was sending it back to wherever they magically come from. I was REALLY bummed. So, I have no nightingale to share.

Sorry. :cry: