Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

I went to try the medium and it's a no brainer. I returned the small and got the medium and I am super happy I did. I just can't do "small" bags except when it's to be on the go/going day to night (I only have 2 cross3 and 2 Fendi WOC as "small" bags), everything else I own need to be a certain size otherwise it just doesn't work.

I will save myself the headache when getting the Belt bag. Everyone said the micro hold it shape better and was more practical but again on me, it just doesn't work so mini it will be!
glad to hear the med worked out. i do want to say that belt bags are my saving grace during crazy times in nyc so i recommend trying other designers out bc it's such a practical style. doesn't have to be luxury. on subways, i'm usually wearing my men's fabric belt bag and i love that i can wear it multiple ways.

Reactions: EvaH
Does anyone have the Antigona and/or the Antigona lock?
i'd love to hear experiences with the Antigona lock - the main differences are the magnetic closure (lack of zip) and the shorter top handles on the Antigona lock. How does it compare to the Antigona?

1669531513467.png

glad to hear the med worked out. i do want to say that belt bags are my saving grace during crazy times in nyc so i recommend trying other designers out bc it's such a practical style. doesn't have to be luxury. on subways, i'm usually wearing my men's fabric belt bag and i love that i can wear it multiple ways.
I had return regret (is that a thing?) and in the end went back for the small. I got lucky I got it even cheaper than the 1st time (30% off on MF instead of the initially 25% off).

I have resigned myself to the fact that I will own 2 Antigona: the small is super practical & lighter for day to day while still fitting tons (full size bottle of water, my tablet etc) and the medium for work & travel at a later stage (and looks better on le but can't see myself using it super regularly. Thinking of using it in rotation with my Longchamp le pliage néo)

Ooh I meant the Celine Belt bag. A typical belt bag does not hold enough for me unfortunately :sad:

No experience with the lock unfortunately and I never saw it IRL!

I had return regret (is that a thing?) and in the end went back for the small. I got lucky I got it even cheaper than the 1st time (30% off on MF instead of the initially 25% off).

I have resigned myself to the fact that I will own 2 Antigona: the small is super practical & lighter for day to day while still fitting tons (full size bottle of water, my tablet etc) and the medium for work & travel at a later stage (and looks better on le but can't see myself using it super regularly. Thinking of using it in rotation with my Longchamp le pliage néo)

Ooh I meant the Celine Belt bag. A typical belt bag does not hold enough for me unfortunately :sad:

No experience with the lock unfortunately and I never saw it IRL!
ah ok, the celine belt is very nice looking indeed. altho i've read that the design for the opening is less to be desired, but depends on how you use it.

as for liking multiples, rejoice in finding what looks good and works for you in diff sizes! i have the mini, small and med ant so be happy you only have 2 :smile:. there are bags that i own singles of that i never grab for and there are bags like the ant multiples that i do, depending on what occasion and need. bonus that they all look good and suit my style, but still look different.

the med ant as a travel bag is tres chic. longchamp is de rigueur and very practical, but the ant is on another level imo.

My beautiful givenchy antigona in pearl grey colour! (Pic from my ig)

View attachment 4038857
Hi, how are you enjoying your Antigona since posting this? It's the mini size, correct?
I've been eyeing the same mini in Pearl Grey for a while now. It seems like the perfect neutral shade for me, but not sure how durable it is with denim or dark clothing, which makes a major part of my wardrobe. Have you experienced any color transfer from jeans or anything?

Hi, i have the opportunity to buy the Antigona small in grey preloved for 385$. Is it a good investment? I have always liked the bag and the shape of it.

Can you use it during fall/winter or is the grey more suitable for spring?

I just wanted to say, my Antigona small is truly the MVP. It's so roomy and sturdy. I am so so glad I bought it back. I actually don't think I will get the medium. I wanted it to travel/carry my laptop in it but in the end, the Givenchy fits all my needs ❤️ Thank you to the members who reassured me

May I ask, why were you thinking of selling this bag? What is it about it that doesn't quite work out for you? I've been thinking of getting a medium Antigona for some time now, but not sure if it's the right bag or the right size for me.
Unfortunately I ended up selling it. It’s more structured and bulky than what I typically like to carry. It’s a beautiful bag and it was a tough decision. I think it’s a classic bag. I have it in the mini size which works better for me. It would be great if you could try the medium in person.

Reactions: IntheOcean and EvaH
I impulsed bought and returned yesterday (within 2h) the medium in boxy leather. It looks great on me in term of proportions still, not gonna lie but I would rather wait for the Birkin I am on the wishlist for as that bag would serve the same purpose (travel bag). I really think the small is really the perfect size for a daily on the go bag, the medium probably works to bring to the office everyday if you drive there.

Also they are still in production so there is no reason for me to rush. And I am trying very hard to stick by the no (new) bag bought in February! Glad I caught myself