Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

I received my mini Antigona from Matches Fashion and it's amazing. But they did not include the dustbag.

I got it for around $1240 (US) because they had the old price and I used a new user coupon 15% off.

Do I keep this? There's none left on the website. Suggestions?

I'd ask them for it. I have bought from them many times and never once not received the dusg bag. Seems unusual not to send it.

Will do. Yeah, strange. I didn't even notice it when it arrived. I just noticed because I was watching a review of the heather gray grained and the vlogger pulled the bag out of the dustbag!

If anyone has been debating the XS antigona which is on sale right now get it!!! This is my third antigona. I have the small, bought and sold the mini, and now the XS. I really think the XS is the perfect every day bag. It is not that small!! Fits a full size wallet!! Sits nice on the body crossbody. And I love that you can swap out the strap for the underarm look that is so trendy now.

Attachments

• FAF5535A-E2AF-42BF-9676-8D15437D919A.jpeg
    FAF5535A-E2AF-42BF-9676-8D15437D919A.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 154
Hello excuse me i would like tu your advice if this bag is a real or fake?

https://www.vinted.fr/femmes/sacs/sacs-a-main/2093814732-givenchy-antigona-bag-medium
Hi. There's no one authenticating Givenchy here, unfortunately. Your best bet would be to use a paid authenticating service. But make sure you look up reviews on Google and here on the forums to make sure the authenticator really knows the brand. I personally can only recommend Authenticate4U, but I'm not sure they do Givenchy.